Groudon vs. Kyogre

The Mastermind and Team Empire reached the volcano. The volcano was surrounded by nothing but cold water. The sky was dark... Groudon was in the volcano and Kyogre in the water. 'Remember, if they turn into their Primal Form then just catch them immediately, since that would be to much to handle... and if they don't, everything shall go as I have planned...' Ash said. A member took out Weezing and poisoned the ocean while Ash took out Mewtwo and started messing with the volcano with the psychic powers. That angered both Groudon and Kyogre. Groudon burst out of the volcano with a growl. Kyogre emerged out of the water with huge waves surrounding it. 'Mewtwo, use Protect on all of us...' Ash ordered immediately. Mewtwo did as Ash told and got them all in a strong purple shield. The two titans of the Hoenn region started fighting. Kyogre used Origin Pulse but Groudon escaped that. 'If Groudon uses Precipice Blades then it shouldn't hit us...' Ash ordered Mewtwo. Mewtwo agreed and as a solution lifted them all up in the air with it's powers and THEN used Protect. Ash smiled, seeing how clever Mewtwo was. Suddenly Groudon and Kyogre started harming both the land and the water. Suddenly Mega Rayquaza descended from the sky. It yelled. Then it used Extreme Speed to get to both of the fighters and then used Dragon Claw on both of them. It then yelled even more, telling Groudon and Kyogre to stop fighting and go back to sleep. Ash smiled. He threw his Master Ball right at Mega Rayquaza. It hit him and caught him within no time. Before the Master Ball could fall into the ocean, Mewtwo caught it with it's Psychic powers and got it back in Ash's hands. The Mastermind put the Master Ball in the pocket. 'Rayquaza had already weakened Kyogre and Groudon with Dragon Claw, so no need for me to take it out again to weaken these two...' Ash thought. He threw another Master ball to catch Kyogre and it did! Mewtwo again used it's psychic powers and got the ball to Ash. He threw his last ball at Groudon. That caught it within no time and Mewtwo again used it's Psychic powers to get the ball back to Ash's hands. He put the ball in his pocket. Ash grinned. 'I... actually... have just now... caught... THE HOENN TRIO!' he yelled out loud. Thunder sparkled in the cloudy sky as he said these words... Then his grin broadened even more ad he said "Now... Time for me to catch an alien..." He looked up at sky... Deoxys was next...