Regigigas and Heatran

Team Empire went to a volcano. There was a cave inside it. They entered it. 'This is the location of Heatran according to my research!' Nerdy said. 'Good, we have to catch it fast, since then we will be going after Regigigas...' Ash replied 'You said that it was close to Heatran's location, after all...' 'Yeah, very close...' Nerdy assured. Suddenly as they were walking by Ash sensed something. Something moved. It was as fast a ninja... It was heavy... 'Heatran's nearby...' he said, narrowing his eyes. He quickly grabbed the confused Nerdy's hands and moved out of there. Nerdy was horrified to see that they barely escaped Magma Storm. However, the move already hit two of the members who slowly melted. Everyone started panicking. 'CATCH IT!' Ash yelled 'If anyone panics I will push them into the lava! Be calm, you idiots!' Then he thought "I will just have to locate where this pokemon is attacking from... So I can throw a Master Ball at it..." Suddenly Nerdy pointed his finger at something. It was Heatran! He again moved out there like a ninja but this time Ash had his eyes on it. Heatran suddenly jumped towards Ash but The Mastermind smiled as he threw the Master Ball at Heatran, capturing it forever... The Master Ball luckily did not fall in the lava but on the ground... Ash quickly picked it up. 'Now let's go to Regigigas...' Ash said. All of them soon started walking and found themselves in a cave in an hour. 'Close enough...' Ash said to Nerdy, narrowing his eyes. Suddenly Nerdy took out his Venusaur and started using Earthquake. That awakened Regigigas and he came out of the walls of the cave. The cave crumbled but that didn't scare Ash even a little bit. He was waiting for the right moment and the right moment was this exact moment. He threw the Master Ball at the Colossal Pokemon before it could even have a chance to attack! The Master Ball hit Regigigas and it was caught! Everyone rejoiced as Ash calmly went to the pokeball and picked it up. 'Nerdy, you will catch Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf...' Ash ordered 'I will catch Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and if he appears, Arceus along with ten members... The remaining members shall catch Cresselia and Darkrai... Then, after I finished my unfinished job in Sinnoh, we shall move... to Unova...' Nerdy smiled. 'After we catch Dialga and Palkia we will become gods!' Nerdy yelled. The Mastermind smirked. 'True...' he replied, a grin still remaining on his evil face.