Latios

Latias now had to fight her own brother since she was being ordered by her trainer. 'Use Zen Headbutt!' Ash yelled. Latias attacked Latios just as Ash said and the attack even hit Latios. Latios didn't dodge since he did not want to hurt his own sister. But... if he let his guard down then he would be caught by Ash too! He HAD to fight her! He fell to the ground but suddenly got up again. This time there was energy filled in him. He used Psychic and threw Latias away. Now her sister was out of there. Now he could defeat Ash and the other members of Team Empire. The Mastermind suddenly smiled. 'If I get one scratch then Team Empire shall destroy Latias in a way you cannot imagine!' he said with a big crazy grin. Latios suddenly hesitated to attack him. He started laughing. 'LATIOS... IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR SISTER TO BE KILLED THEN FIGHT FAIRLY AND ONLY ATTACK THE POKEMON IN BATTLE, WHICH IS YOUR SISTER!' he yelled 'IF YOU DON'T PLAY IT FAIRLY SHE SHALL BE KILLED... DO NOT FORGET THAT I CAN RETRACT HER AND RUN OUT OF HERE AT ANY MOMENT!' Latios couldn't do anything. He was helpless. 'Latias, use Draco Meteor!' The Mastermind yelled. Latias heard it and did just as Ash said. Some small meteors fell on Latios, damaging it a lot! It had been weakened... The Mastermind smiled as he bent down to Latios. He touched the Master Ball on Latios forehead and caught him in three seconds.He then retracted Latias, still having his big smile and then they started walking back to the Team Empire building... When they reached the building, Nerdy was there. He was shivering.... 'What happened?' The Mastermind asked. 'I-I couldn't catch one of the Regi Brothers...' Nerdy stammered. He got a slap. 'Your demise awaits you...' The Mastermind said, narrowing his eyes. 'PLEASE! NOOOO!' Nerdy yelled 'It was Regice... After all, Regice was so powerful we couldn't defeat it! We would catch it but it froze us with Ice beam and escaped! PLEASE DON'T FINISH ME!' Ash smiled. 'Get up, you shall get another chance...' he said 'And this time... I shall go with you...' Nerdy gave a faint smile. He sighed. The kind Mastermind had spared his LIFE!