Dawn

'Nerdy, go and catch Azelf, Uxie and Mesprit...' Ash ordered after returning to the Team Empire building 'I will finish my unfinished job within that time... And this unfinished job will take me longer than normal... So you and the members of Team Empire have more time on your hands now...' Nerdy agreed as Ash went out of the building. He walked a long way, just to reach a house. He stood in front of that house, smiling... Suddenly he heard a sound... A sound of something falling... He turned around just to see Dawn, her plastic bag with vegetables had fallen. She was surprised... She was shocked. 'ASH!' she yelled 'How are you here? Oh my god, after such a long time I am finally meeting you! How is your pokemon training going?' Ash smiled. 'It's all been going well recently...' he answered. 'Where's Pikachu?' Dawn asked. Ash's smile suddenly faded. He narrowed his eyes. 'She reminded me of something I wanted to forget... She will pay for it...' he thought, still keeping his smile. Dawn came and hugged Ash with joy. 'I was never expecting to see you again!' she said 'You should invite Brock to my house too, if he is with you...' The Mastermind smiled. 'You will meet the same fate as Brock...' he thought as he took out a knife out of his pocket. 'I bought this on the way...' he thought as his grin broadened 'Looks like it will come in handy...' His grin had gotten psychotic by now. Without wasting any time, he stabbed Dawn right from the back. That hit her by surprise. She felt like a lightning bolt hit her. She was confused. She could not understand what was happening... She looked at the beautiful evening sky which had the colors of blue, purple and orange before everything started fading out for her. Ash left her. She fell on the ground. She regained her focused vision just for a second just to see Ash smiling psychotically, holding a bloody knife and looking crazily at her. She understood what just happened. She could not believe it. Her last moments were filled with confusion and shock and then... She passed away...