Tobias

Ash was chasing Tobias through the forest. 'BATTLE ME!' he yelled. 'No...' Tobias yelled back. Suddenly Ash caught up to Tobias and grabbed his shoulder. Tobias froze. 'Don't you dare kill me, psycho kid...' he yelled. 'I won't...' Ash hissed with a big grin 'BUT I do have a deal for you...' Tobias was confused. 'What deal?' he asked, turning around. 'Let's have a pokemon battle, if you win, I will close Team Empire....  But if I win, you have to join my team!' he answered. Tobias widened his eyes. 'S-so you are the leader of that mysterious team which is catching many legendary pokemons!' Tobias yelled 'People have been suspecting me of being the leader just because I have legendary pokemons too! LET'S DO IT! I ACCEPT THE DEAL! YOU WILL LOSE ANYWAYS LIKE EARLIER, KIDDO!' Suddenly Tobias saw the gun in Ash's hand. He kicked it out his hand into the air before even Ash realized it and when it fell to the ground he crushed it with all his strength. 'Let it be a fair battle, there should be no weapons...' he said after crushing the gun with his foot. 'Fine...' Ash said as he took out his knife and, broke it... Then he threw the two pieces of the broken knife. Tobias turned around. 'But before I start, I want to clear all the trees here...' Ash said as he took out his Charizard. He ordered Charizard to burn all the trees and so he did. Now the forest had been cleared and now it was perfect to be a battlefield. 'Huh, what does this kid think? He will defeat me with a Charizard?' Tobias thought, smirking. Ash retracted Charizard. Tobias took out Smeargle. That caught Ash by surprise. 'Ughh, this annoying pokemon...' he thought. 'I specialize in pokemons that put you to sleep...' Tobias said 'And adding Smeargle to my team was a great choice! It enhances the power of all the legendaries I have... with Shell Smash and The Moody Ability and also puts other pokemons to sleep!' 'So... this Smeargle doesn't hold any item...' Ash thought 'So no Focus Sash... Okay then... A powerful Extreme Speed will be enough for it!' Ash took out Mega Rayquaza. That caught Tobias by surprise. 'Oh, so you have a powerful legendary now...' he yelled 'I will still be able to defeat you! LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!' Ash Ketchum vs. Tobias was about to begin!