A Powerful Member

Ash brought Tobias to the Sinnoh team Empire building. 'Enter, my friend...' Ash said 'You are the most powerful Team Empire member ever! You are the only one besides me that holds the power of LEGENDARY POKEMONS! I shall place you as a commander, just like Nerdy!' Tobias smiled 'Do I really need all of that?' he asked 'Of course you do...' Ash replied 'You gave the toughest battle yet as a Mastermind! THE TOUGHEST! You understand? That's incredible!' Both of them entered. All the members were shocked. Nerdy rushed to Ash. 'This guy is the Sinnoh Champion!' he yelled 'What are you doing? He will reveal you identity and catch us and hand us to many Officer Jennies... We wouldn't be able to do anything in front of Jennies from all over the world!' 'He is not the Sinnoh Champion anymore, he, is a Team Empire member...' Ash declared with a smile 'And if he betrays us, which he will not, I have told him about the bloody consequences...' Tobias saw all the members of Team Empire staring at him as Ash talked. 'You guys only care about power...' he said 'So I guess you will not be impressed until I show you my power!' He took out his Palkia. Everyone suddenly got amazed. Ash smiled and then went to Nerdy. 'Are all the remaining ones caught?' he asked. 'Yeah, all the remaining pokemons in Sinnoh are caught except Giratina and Arceus...' Nerdy replied. 'Great...' Ash said 'Also Tobias has told me that Team Empire has now been revealed to the world so I was thinking... Why not just attack some cities in Sinnoh, you know, after some days?' 'Wait, what?' Nerdy asked 'It's been revealed? Oh my, now what will happen? NOOO!' 'Answer my question...' Ash said. 'Umm yeah we can cause terror with the legendary pokemons we have after some days...' Nerdy answered 'We will need like two days to do some organized chaos via our strong pokemons... The Mastermind smiled.