Johto

Ash returned after cloning the Master Balls. 'You all will now have to catch Lugia... after that I will catch Ho-oh...' he said. 'Yeah, that is okay... B-but they are not there in this region...' Nerdy said. 'Yeah, I know...' Ash said 'That's why I will be going to Johto...' 'But there are some legendaries left here in Kanto too...' Nerdy replied. Ash turned back with a smile as he handed Nerdy with six Master Balls... 'It is now your duty to catch them all... Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos...' he said. Nerdy was shocked. 'But how will I myself do it all?' he asked. 'Well it should be easy, start with Moltres, the easiest of them all, then after catching it battle it with Articuno and then catch that! After catching them both send them both against Zapdos and catch Zapdos!' Ash said 'Remember, I should see all of them after returning here... And don't think that it's unfair you are doing all the job alone... I will catch Ho-oh, Raikou, Suicune and Entei alone too... Since when I face Ho-oh the legendary beasts are destined to come to protect it...' Nerdy finally agreed. 'But how will we go to Johto?' a member asked. 'By selling all the weak pokemons we have...' Ash said with a smile... Everyone was shocked. Ash could go to such an extent to be powerful... But he was their leader and they had to accept his order. Some of the members did sell all the weak pokemons and then gathered money to buy a custom Helicopter with the name "Team Empire" on it... They even built a Helipad on top of their building with the money they had got from those weak pokemons... All of that took some days and finally everything was ready... Nerdy had done the research about the legendary birds in those few days and was now ready to catch them... Ash finally sat in the helicopter with a few other members... They had ten master balls with them... Ash had ordered the members who were still left in Kanto to clone the Master Balls EVERY SINGLE DAY! He smiled as the Team Empire helicopter finally took off... Now they were off to Johto to catch Lugia, Ho-oh and the Legendary Beasts! 'We are coming for you, JOHTO...' Ash thought, smiling...