Pokemon Controlling Device

Ash quickly went to Nerdy. 'Hey, you were in this "evil team and pokemon stealing" business for a long time, right?' Ash asked to him. 'Yeah, why?' Nerdy asked back. 'Then do you know the machine Team Plasma used to control pokemons?' Ash asked again. 'Yeah, it's known as the Pokemon Controlling Device or the Colress Machine...' Nerdy said 'And it is known to have the power to control any pokemon... Even legendary ones! But it is only available in Team Plasma and that is a very strong team right now...' 'I am not talking about stealing from them, can we build something like that on our own?' Ash asked. 'No, that technology is unknown to us so we don't know how to build it!' Nerdy answered 'The only option to get it, if you want it, is to steal it...' Ash smiled. 'Send Darkrai and Gengar to steal it...' he said. Nerdy accepted it and did as Ash said. Night rolled by and that is the time Darkrai and Gengar came back with the Pokemon Controlling Device. It took them so much time because of all the tough security is Team Plasma! 'Took you long enough but nice job...' Ash murmured as he went to them. The others went to them too. Ash quickly snatched away the machine from them. There were many badges and one remote. Ash quickly understood that the badges were for attaching to the pokemon and the remote for controlling. He laughed as he took out his Ho-oh and Mewtwo. Mewtwo used Psychic to control her as Ash attached the badge to her... Then he used the remote to control her... She did just as Ash said... Ash smiled. 'The new solution for disobedient pokemon...' he said with an evil grin spreading all over his face 'HO-OH, NOW YOU SHALL OBEY YOUR MASTER, THE MASTERMIND!'