Mega Mewtwo Y

'Darkrai, quickly use Dark Void!' Tobias yelled. Darkrai used Dark Void but Mega Mewtwo Y didn't fall asleep. Ash rejoiced from the inside as he remembered that Mega Mewtwo Y's ability was Insomnia which countered moves like Spore, Dark Void or Hypnosis! He grinned. 'Now, you are getting defeated...' he declared 'And then recruited by me, in Team Empire...' 'Dark Void is not the only move Darkrai has!' Tobias yelled 'Use Calm Mind two times more!' Darkrai quickly used Calm Mind two times more. Mega Mewtwo Y also used Agility to speed himself up... And then the battle BEGAN! Darkrai used Dark Pulse. That hurt Mega Mewtwo Y a little bit but he responded back with PSYCHO CUT! That hurt Darkrai a lot too. 'Darkrai's Dark Void is useless against you, take advantage of that and defeat it!' Ash yelled. Darkrai sent a barrage of Shadow Balls high into the air, causing it to drop and cause a rain of Shadow Balls which hurt both Darkrai and Mega Mewtwo Y. However, it hurt Mega Mewtwo Y way more. Tobias smiled. He was happy that his strategy had worked out. Mega Mewtwo Y quickly knew of the strategy and used Extreme Speed! That caught Darkrai off guard but he too attack Mewtwo with Dark Pulse again. That backed off Mega Mewtwo. 'Stop, your health is low... use Recover first!' Ash yelled. Mega Mewtwo Y obeyed Ash and used recover. Now his health was better. Then Mega Mewtwo rushed to Darkrai to fight it. Ash smiled as he saw the fight. 'I am going to win this Tobias...' he thought with a smile 'I won't lose this fight to you... Not again... Maybe, if it was not for you then... Maybe, I would have actually won the Sinnoh League... I actually used my pokemons from old regions mixed in with my Sinnoh pokemons to have a better strategy and also a better fight... But you came in with your legendary powerful pokemons.... And ruined it for me... How could I, a mere weakling with normal pokemons... Stand up to an overpowered trainer like you with legendary pokemons? So today, I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!' 'Ash... It's time for me to win again...' Tobias thought 'I won't be recruited by such an evil team like Team Empire, and I am not a liar, so if I lose I will have to come as I promised in the deal... And that is why I CANNOT LOSE! You were my strongest opponent by far not only in not only the Sinnoh League, but in the entire pokemon world... I had respect for you... But today, you lost my respect, Ash Ketchum... You lost it all... Today, unlike earlier, I would be HAPPY to defeat such an evil person like you!' Darkrai and Mega Mewtwo Y fought each other and the battle continued...