Cynthia

'Now I need to complete my last mission in Sinnoh... defeat my strongest rival, Sinnoh Champion Tobias...' Ash thought as he went towards the Pokemon League. It was morning so the champion must have been there... Ash walked in the league... Anyone who tried to stop him got shot... Even three of the Elite Four members. Then he came to the final Elite Four member... Cynthia... 'Ash?' Cynthia asked with confusion 'WHY DO YOU HAVE A GUN IN YOUR HAND?' 'I could shoot you but you are strong, so I will fight you... take out your pokemon... I don't have much time so it's a 1v1...' Ash replied. Cynthia was confused but she still did as Ash said and took out her Garchomp. 'Same old pokemon...' Ash said as he took out Mega Rayquaza 'With same old strategy...' Cynthia was shocked. 'How do you have a MEGA RAYQUAZA?' she asked in a loud voice. 'I don't need to explain it to YOU... now, let's start the battle!' Ash yelled back 'Use Extreme Speed!' Rayquaza used Extreme Speed but Garchomp dodged it. 'Keep using Extreme Speed...' Ash yelled with a grin on his face. Cynthia suddenly realized what Ash was trying to do... He was trying to make Garchomp tired to lower his speed and dodging abilities... So he could one hit knock out it when it gets tired! 'USE PROTECT!' she yelled. Garchomp used Protect but Ash could predict this move already so he ordered Rayquaza to use Dragon Tail! That broke the shield and threw Garchomp  away. 'DRAGON CLAW!' Ash yelled. Rayquaza finally used Dragon Claw on Garchomp and knocked him out! Cynthia was shocked... Ash had gotten so powerful... She retracted her Garchomp... 'You are truly strong...' Cynthia said 'Therefore, I shall reward you with this! Since I have no use of it...' She took out a Mewtwonite Y... Ash's grin expanded as he quickly snatched away the Mega Stone... 'Haha...' he thought 'What a fool she is...' 'But why do you have a gun?' Cynthia asked. Ash looked up at her. 'For doing this...' Ash replied as he shot her... Then he laughed as he went towards the Champion's room... Tobias was sitting on a chair... He got up. 'You.... have a gun... that's not allowed...' he yelled. 'Battle me or die...' Ash said, narrowing his eyes and pointing his gun at Tobias. Tobias suddenly widened his eyes. 'It is too dangerous to battle him...' he thought. He quickly started running. Ash shot a bullet from his gun but Tobias dodged it. He ran out of the Champion's room out into the forest. 'Guess I will have to chase you then...' Ash thought as he followed Tobias...