Lugia

Ash and the other Team Empire members had finally reached Johto. With the power of Mewtwo, they had managed to capture some pokemons in the Johto forest right after reaching. Those pokemons were Feraligatr, Typhlosion, Meganium, Tyranitar, Crobat, Ampharos, Scizor, Steelix, Ursaring, Blissey, Skarmory and many more... They finally got out of the forest and that lead them to Ash's target. The reason why he came to Johto in the first place... The Bell Tower... Meanwhile, half of the members had gone to catch Lugia. They knew its location from the Internet... They used Thunder on the water and that hurt many water creatures. They were standing on a land made out of rocks, in front of the deep sea... They laughed as they did it more... and more... and more... Suddenly a Magikarp died... They kept on laughing... That awakened Lugia! It rose up from his deep slumber once again and flew high in the sky. It growled in anger. The Team Empire members took out three Jolteons and a Gastly. Gastly used Scary Face and immediately after that the three Jolteons used Thunder. They used this same strategy over and over again and weakened Lugia. Then one of them took out the one Master Ball they had got and threw it right Lugia! It hit Lugia and quickly captured it... The ball was about to fall in the sea but one of the members quickly swum across the sea and caught the ball immediately. He came back to the surface with a sigh. He was all wet...'Why don't we keep it for ourselves?' one of the members asked. 'Well, then that would be betraying our new leader...' the member who captured the master ball replied 'And our new leader is very scary and powerful... He has three legendary pokemons... we only have one... If we don't betray him we really could become a part of an unstoppable force... I have faith in our new leader... He is doing really well...' Everyone understood... 'Now, we should be going back to him...' one of the members told 'He must need Lugia to face Ho-oh... So let's go to the Bell Tower quickly!' They sat on the helicopter and went back...