Lugia vs. Ho-oh

Ash Ketchum had finally met Ho-oh again and had now taken out Lugia for battling it! 'A battle between these two legendary birds will cause such destruction!' the members of Team Empire said 'Are you sure you want to STAY here?' 'Yes..' Ash calmly said with a smile 'Watching the battle between these two would be fun... Also I won't go... I want to catch Ho-oh MYSELF... Since I have a special relation with it... Lugia, use Whirlwind!' Lugia used Whirlwind but Ho-oh finished that whirlwind with Steel Wing! Now Ho-oh used Sacred Fire and that hurt Lugia a lot. However, he resisted it... 'Why don't you just capture it?' a member asked. 'I have never defeated it... not even once... But now, I want to defeat it... Because now, I have a strong enough pokemon to defeat it!' Ash replied 'So I WILL defeat it...' Suddenly Ho-oh came towards Ash. That caught him completely off guard. It's wings started to glow brightly. It was using Steel Wings! Ash widened his eyes as the Steel Wings hit him right in the stomach and then Ho-oh carried him up in the sky. 'OHNO!' the members yelled. One of the members took out a pokemon to help Ash... Ho-oh was taking Ash high in the sky. 'LEAVE ME ALONE!' Ash yelled 'If you continue this, I will tell Articuno to freeze you for an hour EACH DAY! You won't be able to get out because before that I will paralyze you with Raikou!' Suddenly Ho-oh got angry and threw Ash right towards the ground. He was about fall from such a height. He was about to fall down to the ground... He could feel the strong wind... He was falling down... 'Is this how I end?' Ash thought 'Is this how The Mastermind ends? Such a short lived reign... Reign over Team Empire and other legendary pokemons... Such a short reign...' Suddenly he was about to hit the ground when suddenly, he stopped in mid air. Pink light had surrounded his body. He turned his head just to see Mewtwo. 'I took this out to help you, leader!' one of the members said. Ash smiled. He descended slowly to the ground and was ready to fight Ho-oh again. 'LUGIA, now finish that Ho-oh!' he yelled 'IT TRIED TO KILL ME! USE TOXIC AND THEN HYDRO PUMP!' Lugia used Toxic. That hit Ho-oh and it felt a little dizzy. It was losing health... Suddenly the Hydro Pump came right at it and it couldn't even do anything because it was poisoned and so the Hydro Pump hit it right in the face, knocking it out and making it fall to the ground... Ash smiled as he went towards Ho-oh. 'I finally defeated you...' he said as he dropped the Master Ball on Ho-oh. It hit it and caught it. Ash laughed as he picked up his Master Ball...