Rivals

Ash started walking... He had researched about the Sinnoh Best Strategy Tournament and where it was being held... Gary, Paul and Trip would be in the hotel near the stadium. Ash still couldn't figure out how they became friends but he surely did know one thing... He had to finish them for good... It was dark in the night when he finally located the hotel where his old rivals were sleeping. 'Ahhh, from evening it has almost been morning, and all I did within this time was walk...' The Mastermind thought 'What a useless being I am... Anyways, let's get into the hotel and start the terror... It will be morning almost in an hour now... The sun can rise any moment now... I have to finish it quickly...' He remembered all the bad times his rivals had given him as he entered the building, smirking at the lazy sleeping guards. Gary ignoring him every time they met and acting like Gary was superior just because he had a car.... Ash remembered that... Paul calling him a "loser" and giving him the toughest times at the Sinnoh League with his Drapion... He remembered that... Trip winning against him in almost all the battles, including the one where Pikachu lost a Level 1 Snivy and treating him like a child... He remembered that... And now, he had entered this hotel... This dark building in the middle of the night, just to take his revenge. 'They are a part of old Ash Ketchum's memories too, and so I, The Mastermind, MUST remove them!' he thought. He prepared both his knife and gun. 'Now the only thing I have to do is find out the floor they are in...' Meanwhile, Gary was brushing his teeth while Paul and Trip were sleeping. 'I always wake up earlier and work harder than these two!' he thought triumphantly. He washed his mouth and then put the lights on in the bedroom. He got to the free computer where they could research about pokemons, abilities and more... 'Focus Sash is surely annoying...' he thought. Suddenly he heard footsteps of someone. 'Who is it?' he asked, yelling. Ash widened his eyes as he smiled. 'This is it!' he thought 'THIS IS GARY'S VOICE! HAHAHAHAHA!' Gary's yell woke up Trip and Paul too. Gary explained the sound of the footsteps to them too... Them became cautious too... Ash came towards the room, with a knife in his hand, smiling psychotically...