Cloning

Mewtwo used its psychic power and took out all the pokeballs out of the lab. Then it destroyed the lab into nothing but a million pieces... All Oak could do is watch as all his notes, chemicals and machines got destroyed... 'I will leave you as I promised...' Ash said to Oak 'Team Empire, let's go back... Now that we have the Master ball... we will clone it as we said...' Oak widened his eyes. 'He has a Master Ball...' he thought. Ash and the other members rode on their pokemons and went back to their base. 'So... what cloning machine do you have?' Ash asked to Nerdy. 'We had stole the Pokeball Cloning Device from a Professor from Kalos a long time ago...' Nerdy explained 'Now it is finally coming to use...' Ash smiled. 'Give me the Master Ball, I will clone it!' Nerdy said. 'No, I want to clone it myself...' Ash said. Nerdy narrowed his eyes as he took Ash to the machine. It was a tube with two holes inside it. Ash put the Master Ball in the first hole. 'How many balls do you want?' Nerdy asked. 'The maximum number...' Ash replied. 'Okay then, ten..' Nerdy said as he pressed the red button and typed "10" on the machine. 'We will clone it like this 10 times... that will give us a hundred Master Balls...' Ash said. Nerdy widened his eyes. 'Wow, great idea!' he complimented 'You are clever...' 'People with power are clever...' Ash said 'And when you are catching all the legendary pokemons, of course you need to be clever... I want to be the VERY BEST... After all...' Nerdy smiled... The cloning process was finally done! Ash and Nerdy did it ten 9 times more, resulting in a hundred Master Balls! Nerdy put all of them in a bag...'Catching Lugia will be up to you guys now that you have the Master Ball... as for Ho-oh, I will catch it... MYSELF!' Ash declared 'It was the first legendary pokemon I saw, after all... after I saved my best buddy from a bunch of Spearows... My best buddy... my... best... buddy... Pikachu...' He sighed with a smile. He was remembering his old memories. Suddenly he got back to the topic of Master Balls... He didn't want him to remember about his past loser self, after all...