Kanto...

Ash had finished Brock and Nurse Joy. He got out of there... He then went back to the Team Empire headquarters in Kanto. Nerdy was there. 'You returned so quickly...' Ash said. 'Yeah catching the Unown was easy...' Nerdy said 'In fact, easier than I thought it would be...' Ash smiled and Nerdy knew what that meant. He took out the Unown. Ash widened his eyes. It was the Unown "A" The first Unown ever to come to existence and the strongest out of them all. 'Great!' Ash exclaimed as he took the Master Ball from Nerdy. He retracted his pokemon. One of the Team Empire members rushed to that room, panting. It was one of the members who Ash sent to kill Misty. He narrowed his eyes. 'Did you do it?' he asked. 'N-no... we could not...' the member replied 'She had a Mega Gyarados and that wiped most of us... I was the only one who survived...' 'Well, you won't be now...' Ash said with a smile as he took out a scissor out of his pocket. He had taken the scissor from the Pokemon Hospital. His eyes looked crazy as he ran near the member and pierced the sharp weapon right in his stomach. Nerdy was horrified seeing the leader end one of his own member's life... 'YOU HAD ONE JOB!' Ash yelled 'AHHH, FORGET IT! WE ARE GOING TO HOENN! AHHHH! UGHHH!' Nerdy slowly nodded his head in "yes" as he went to prepare the helicopter, shivering. 'Wait...' Ash said 'Stop preparing the helicopter... Only a few members won't go there... THE ENTIRE TEAM EMPIRE WILL... Sell all the weak pokemons we have and then buy a spaceship and a building in Hoenn! Even sell some Master Balls, if necessary for the  money...' Nerdy widened his eyes. 'So are we leaving Kanto?' Nerdy asked. 'Yeah, forever...' Ash replied 'But that will be tomorrow... Tonight I will take my last walk in Kanto... my home region...' Nerdy was shocked. 'But prepare the spaceship WITHIN tomorrow... sell any weak pokemon or master ball...' Nerdy agreed. He went out to do the job right away. Ash smiled. 'I hope my last walk in Kanto... is a special one...' he thought as he walked away, remembering his past memories... His old memories of joy... NO, THE MEMORIES OF WHEN HE WAS NOTHING BUT A LOSER!!! NOW, HE IS POWERFUL AND NOW HE IS... THE MASTERMIND!