Sinnoh

Team Empire were now travelling to Sinnoh to face their hardest challenge yet. Catching Palkia and Dialga would be more than hard, forget about Giratina and Arceus! As still was determined they could catch all the legendaries in Sinnoh. 'We will start with the weaker ones like Cresselia and Heatran and then move on to the stronger ones like Dialga and Palkia!' he said to Nerdy while travelling in the Team Empire spaceship. 'Okay...' Nerdy said, sitting on a revolving black chair. 'This will be harder for me on the other side of things too...' Ash thought 'Oak told that Gary, Paul and Trip were all in Sinnoh at once... Participating in a tournament. Who knows, maybe they have become friends... And if they have become friends then it will be super hard for me...' Team Empire finally reached Sinnoh within a few hours. Everyone got off from it. 'Also Ash, what about Jirachi and Manaphy, did we catch those?' Nerdy asked. 'Yeah...' Ash replied. 'WHEN?' Nerdy asked again in amusement. 'I had sent some members to do the job secretly... Manaphy and Jirachi have strong senses so it had to be kept a secret...' Nerdy finally understood. He turned his head around just to see the wonderful region of Sinnoh, filled with buildings and strong pokemon trainers battling each other. 'This was the second most competitive region for me, right after Kalos!' Ash said 'I still remember the days when I struggled to beat Paul... He got close to beating even in the Pokemon League itself, thank goodness I made a comeback, so I could meet and fight someone who was worthy of being my rival... A super powerful trainer... With many legendary pokemons... His name... Was Tobias... After I complete catching every legendary here and finish my rivals for good I will battle him! DEFEATING HIM WILL BE MY TOUGHEST JOB AND FINAL JOB IN SINNOH!'