Darkrai vs. Mega Mewtwo Y

The battle between Darkrai and Mega Mewtwo Y was still going on... Darkrai suddenly used Toxic on Mewtwo. 'Now, your Mega Mewtwo X will be gone just in some minutes...' Tobias said. 'If you didn't know then he does have a lot of health, so it will take a long time if you try to defeat him by toxic!' Ash said 'Still, I guess there is a type of "timer" for me in the battle now... You are going to lose anyways so I don't care... Mewtwo, USE PSYBEAM!' Mewtwo used Psybeam and that hurt Darkrai a lot. Darkrai got up and went straight at Mewtwo. Then his hands glowed in red. Mewtwo knew what was going to happen so his hands glowed in violet too... Both of their punches collided with each other and lot of smoke blasted out. Out of the smoke came Darkrai and Mewtwo, just to fight even MORE! They were going so fast, fighting with each other, that only a pink and red light could be seen. Darkrai's eye glowed blue in anger as he fought. Mewtwo's eyes glowed in purple too. Mewtwo was in his mega form so it was faster than Darkrai. Ash knew it and so he yelled "Use Psychic and get him in your wrath! He is distracted by the fight so do it.. NOW!" Mega Mewtwo Y understood and he smiled as he took advantage of the situation and used Psychic on Darkrai! Now Darkrai couldn't move! 'Psystrike, again and again!' Ash yelled. Tobias was amazed by how much Ash had evolved. His tactics had evolved along with him too... The horrified Tobias saw as Mega Mewtwo Y used Psystrike on Darkrai again and again and fainted it! After it fainted, Mewtwo let go of the Psychic move and Darkrai descended to the ground. Tobias retracted it. Then he smiled. 'For the first time I lost...' he said 'And maybe, this was my worst loss ever... Because now, as I promised... I have to join an evil team like Team Empire... which has recently been known to catch many legendary pokemons to take over the world or something and also known for killing one Officer Jenny in Kanto... And also some other mysterious murders...' Ash was surprised that the world had already known about Team Empire and the murders and the legendary pokemons. 'Yeah, now you have to become our members...' Ash replied 'Because of course you are not a liar. But how do you know of the murders and legendary pokemons?' 'Well, the Officer Jenny which got murdered was after a thief who stole Kyurem, a legendary...' Tobias explained 'And there was a mysterious Team Empire who had been catching legendary pokemons too like Articuno and Lugia and Ho-oh... The biggest evidence of the "legendary catching" being Ho-oh since it disappeared right after it descended and started fighting with ANOTHER Legendary... You know which legendary... So the pokemon world put two and two together and found out that the one who killed Officer Jenny in Kanto must be a Team Empire member...' 'Pretty good, I must say!' Ash said 'But now you are a part of that team, so come along!' Tobias sighed as he accepted his defeat to Ash and went along with him to the Team Empire building. On the way Ash whispered to Tobias "If you ever think of betraying me or my team... Remember, a knife and a gun... Will be waiting for you..." Tobias smiled... 'I won't...' he said as they traveled to Team Empire...