Deoxys

Ash and the other Team Empire members descended on land. Then Ash quickly took out his Mega Rayquaza. 'Rumors are there that an alien pokemon named Deoxys lives in outer space...' Ash said 'They are an entire different species of pokemon, who can change forms and what not... and one of them... flies around this pokemon world, a lot...' He smiled. He suddenly rode on the back of Mega Rayquaza. He had one master left in his pocket. 'Take me to DEOXYS...' Ash ordered. Mega Rayquaza knew where Deoxys was so it went up in the sky in the speed of a bullet. 'Is he seriously going to catch an alien pokemon?' Nerdy thought as he nervously watched Ash going up in the sky. Rayquaza had now left the planet itself! He was going towards some meteors. 'It's hard to breathe here... but I can manage it... I will have to catch Deoxys, after all...' Ash thought as he tried to breathe 'It will be worth it, in the end... I can do it... Since I am the Mastermind, but I have to do it fast...' Suddenly Mega Rayquaza stopped. They were in front of a strange black triangle. Mega Rayquaza gave out a loud yell... Deoxys knew the yell of it's enemy... Some red and blue strange tentacles started to emerge out of the triangle. Ash narrowed his eyes. 'What's with that triangle?' he thought. Suddenly out of that triangle came DEOXYS! 'If I throw my Master Ball then it will do nothing but just float because this is space...' Ash thought 'I have to lure Deoxys near me...' Deoxys had seen the Master Ball in Ash's hands... It turned into it's speed form and used Extreme Speed. Ash quickly protected the ball. Then kicked Deoxys. The speed form was weak so even Ash's kick did a lot of damage to it. Rayquaza used Hyper Beam but it quickly escaped. Then it transformed into it's Attack form and used Dark Pulse. That did nothing on Mega Rayquaza, who instead first used Extreme Speed to get near Deoxys and then Dragon Claw to hit him. 'YES!' Ash yelled 'Rayquaza, use Extreme Speed again and take me near Deoxys!' Rayquaza followed Ash's orders and used Extreme Speed again! Ash went very near to Deoxys who was injured by the Dragon Claw. He quickly made the Master Ball touch Deoxys. The alien pokemon then transformed into some white light and got in the Master Ball! Ash had finally caught Deoxys! Ash smiled as Mega Rayquaza took him back to where he was. Team Empire rejoiced as Ash gave him the news of him catching Deoxys. Then Ash retracted Mega Rayquaza and they went back to their new Hoenn Team Empire building which nerdy had bought from all the money they got from following Ash's plan!