Surprise

A little bit of backstory izuku and ochako have been dating since the entrance exam inko found out first after returning from the store with food to make dinner for the three of them only to find ochako on izukus lap making out class 1-A found out at a party (hosted by mina) while playing truth or dare kaminari dared mineta to kiss ochako when mineta started to get close to ochaco izuku punched him across the room and sat behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist this takes place 2 days before the final

Mr. Aizawa:"one final remember before you go home the final is in just 2 days so don't forget to study now it's time for a nap class dismissed" *gets into sleepingbag*

Ochako:'I wonder if I can get deku to help me get ready for the final'*she looks around and doesn't see him*oh shoot were is he'*runs out after him*

Izuku:'I wonder what the practical part of the final will be it's probably going to really hard t- ' "Dekuuuuuu!"*gets interrupted by someone calling his name he turns around only to see ochako jumping to him*

*izuku catches her and puts her down*

Ochako:" heyyyy deku"

Izuku:"ocha what did you do that for I almost fell on my but"

Ochako:" how else was I supposed to get your attention. Anyways I wanted to ask if you could help me study for the final"*gives him puppy dog eyes to convince him*

Izuku:" of course I will why would I say no to you I could never with a cute face like that"

Ochako:*blushes* "ok lets go to my house since it's closer"

Izuku:" sure I just need a second to tell my mom first so she knows" *walks away to make the call*

?????:" did I hear right is my best friend taking her boyfriend to go home and study at her house"

Ochako:*turns around with a massive blush* "Mina it's not like that I just need help with studying for the final. Besides my parents don't even know that were dating"

Mina:" really everyone knows what's the problem with them knowing"

Ochako:" well you see my dad is very over protective of me and said if I bring a boyfriend home he is going to prison for murder"

Mina:HAHAHA that's hilarious"

Ochako:" no it's not I don't want to hide deku from them when they're around because I think he's amazing"

Mina:" then what are you going to tell them when you get home"

Ochako:" well that won't be a problem because they aren't going to be home until 9pm witch gives us plenty of time to study before they get home"

Mina:" so you are going to be with your hot boyfriend alone at home" *gives her a devilish smile*

Ochako:'shit why did I tell her that they aren't going to be home' "I told you its not like that mina"

Izuku:"not like what"*izuku comes back hugging ochako from behind his head on her shoulder*

Ochako:"deku don't do that you nearly gave me a heart attack"

Izuku:I'm sorry ocha can you please forgive me "*makes fake sad face*

Ochako:"I don't know I'll have t-"*gets interrupted by izuku giving her a kiss ochako blushes*

Izuku:"now can you please forgive me"

Ochako:*still silent with a blush*

Mina:"yeah ochako can't you just forgive your boyfriend he seems sincerely sorry" *gives her another devilish smile*