My Prince

Sorry its short
———————————————————
*AT THE URARAKA HOME*

John:"and so the prince and princess got married and had two beautiful children and lived happily ever after" *closes the book* "the end"

Ochako (4 years old):"um d-daddy?"

John:"what is it pumpkin is something wrong?" *a now more concerned tone*

Ochako:"n-no I just wanted to ask something?"

John:"oh ok what is it?"

Ochako:"c-can I get my own prince when I grow up?"

John:*gives his daughter a heart warming smile* "look pumpkin finding your prince isn't going to be easy your prince needs to be their for you whether your happy, sad, or even mad your prince should comfort you when your scared and love you with all their heart if you feel the same then you know you have found your prince"

Ochako:"ok da-" *the sound of thunder booms scaring ochako and begins to cry*

John:*hugs her* "it's ok honey it's just thunder" *another thunder booms scaring her even more* "calm down honey" *hears the doorbell* 'who is here at this hour? *hears the sound of small footsteps head towards the door*

Izuku (5 years old):"ochako!" *rushes over and climbs into bed with her with a worried expression* "ochako are you ok I know your scared of thunder?"

Ochako:*immediately lets go of John and laches on to Izuku barriers herself into his chest* "Izuku I'm scared can you sleep with me?" *is noticeably crying and frighten*

Izuku:"if it'll make you feel better than yes I'll sleep with you" *both get under the blankets and fall asleep almost immediately*

John:*looks to the two young children* 'well it looks like you already have found yourself a prince' *gets up and quietly walks out of the room*

*TIMESKIP 26 YEARS*

Ochako:"and they lived happily ever after" *closes the book* "the end"

Nanako (4 years old):"that was a great story mommy but can I ever find a prince?"

Ochako:"of course you can sweetheart everyone has a prince but remember they aren't always easy to find but he can be closer than you think" *the door flies open*

Jason (4 years old):"nanako!" *rushes over* "your daddy told me your sick so I'm going to help you get better" *hands her a bowl of soup*

Nanako:"thank you Jason" *begins to eat the soup*

Ochako:*gets up and walks to join her husband at the doorway giving his a kiss on the lips* "I guess she found her prince huh"

Izuku:"just like her beautiful mother"
———————————————————
Sorry again that its short but should I do a part 2 for who's this let me know