Memory loss

Their was an intense battle with the very powerful villain All For One
———————————————————
??? ??? ???:"this is the end of you 9th user of one for all"

??? ?????:"no young midoriya"

??????:"I'm so sorry kid please be ok"

??????:"please live I can't lose you, I need You, I love you so please stay with me"

??????:"he doesn't look good quickly get recovery girl"

???????? ????:"I did the best I could the rest is up to him"

??????:"come back to me deku if you do then I'll give myself to you you'll own my body and soul"

Izuku:*starts to wake up* 'what the hell was that'

??????:"oh good your finally wake at this point I should have slept at my house instead of this place"

Izuku:"who are you, were am I, who am I, did you kidnap me"*mutters for 5 min*

??????:"alright shut up let me explain I'm aizawa your teacher you are izuku midoriya and you attend UA a school for super heroes I'm going to leave now get dressed in those clothes *points to a UA uniform* ill send shinso a fellow classmate to take you to class" *gets up to leave*

Izuku:"wait what happened to me"

Aizawa:"you were fighting a villain and because of me you got hurt, fell into a coma and lost your memories"

Izuku:"for how long have I been In a coma"

Aizawa:"for 2 mouths" *leaves the room* 'and it's all my fault for being so weak I'm sorry kid'

*AFTER HE GETS DRESSED*

??????:"midoriya your ok I'm so happy" *hugs him*

Izuku:"um do I know you"

??????:*let's go of izuku* "right aizawa did say you lost your memories I'm shinso"

Izuku:"well it's nice to meet you again I guess so how do we know each other"

Shinso:"during something called the UA sports festival you encouraged me to keep trying to get into the hero course and thanks to you I got in"

Izuku:"I'm glad I was able to help you"

Shinso:"come on ill take you to class their is a lot of people waiting for you there"

*AT CLASS*

Mina:"come on ochako cheer up I'm sure midoriya will be ok"

Tsuyu:"ya if you want we can go with you to see him after school"

Ochako:"it's not the same unless he is here with me awake"

*DOOR OPENS*

Shinso:"hey guys look who I got"

Ochako:"DEKU!!!!!!! *runs up and hugs him she barriers her face into his chest crying* I'm so happy to have you back never leave me alone again.........deku" *looks at him because he didn't hug back*

Izuku:*confused face* "I'm sorry but do I know you miss"

Ochako:"deku stop messaging around it's not funny" *crying more*

Shinso:"uraraka I'm sorry but midoriya lost memories while he was in his coma he doesn't remember anything"

Ochako:"deku please tell me you know who I am please say that you remember me"

Izuku:"I'm sorry I don't"

Ochako:"no I can't lose you I just can't I need you deku"

Mina:*grabs ochako and hugs her* "it's going to be ok uraraka everything is going to be ok"