The Protecter

Izuku's quirk allows him to stop time but it also stops his heart at the same time he can use it for 15 seconds and only when it's truly need or he could die and doesn't attend UA
This happens during the sports festival
————————————————
*AT UA AREA*

Iida:"hey uraraka are you ready for your match against bakugou"
Ochako:"to be honest I'm a bit nervous to go up against him he can be very scary"

?????:"you'll do great honey"

Ochako:*turns around and gasps* "dad, mom, mrs.midoriya I'm glad your here but weres izuku"

Inko:"I'm sorry but he wasn't able to come"

Ochako:*looks really sad* "I was really hoping to see him today we aren't able to be together as much since I started coming to UA"

Mina:"who is this izuku your talking about"*has a devilish smile*

Ochako:"Mina I-I-It's um"

Iida:"uraraka you should head over to your waiting room your fight is coming up"

Ochako:"right thanks iida bye guys"*runs faster than all might at top speed*

Mina:"so Mr&Mrs.uraraka can you tell me who he is"

Mrs.U:"sorry Mina no can do you'll just have to wait and see"

*Ochako getting to her room*

Ochako:"oh finally I have time to collect my thoughts*room lights turn off*who's there"*arms wrapped around her waist*

?????:"sorry but I couldn't help  getting some alone time with you"*kisses her cheek*

Ochako:"really you didn't have to scare me like that izu"*lights turn on*

Izuku:"come on how did you know it was me"*pouts*

Ochako:"I would be a bad girlfriend if I can't tell who my boyfriend is"

Izuku:"I guess your right anyways I want you to be careful in your fight you have no idea how strong kacchan can be"

Ochako:"don't worry izu I will besides you already told me what to watch out for"

Izuku:*holds her tighter*"I know it's just I just have a bad feeling about this"

Mic:"ochako uraraka please head down to the arena your match is about to begin"*on the speckers*

Izuku:"come on ocha I'll walk you their"

Ochako:"I'd love that"*they leave holding hands*

*They head down to the entrance to the arena*

Izuku:"alright be careful"*kisses her on the lips*

Ochako:"I will"

Mic:"it's time for a new round now presenting from class 1-A the dude with the bad attitude katsuki bakugou"

Aizawa:"stop with the rhyming"

Mic:"and his opponent also from class 1-A and the one who I want to win ochako uraraka"

Midnight:"alright begin"

Bakugou:*charges at her* "I know you and that damn nerd are a couple"*attacks her but she doges*

Ochako:"who cares if we are"*tries to touch him but gets blasted*

Bakugou:"you will never learn he is going to hold you back even as kids he always held us back just leave him behind*hits her with an explosion*just leave him and be with me I could protect you better than he ever could"

Ochako:*tries to get up but falls down because she has an injured leg*"you really think I would be with someone like you someone who doesn't care who he hurts as long as he gets what he wants I will never be with you bakugou"

Bakugou:*gets super angry* "THEN DIE"*uses a huge blast*

Everyone:"uraraka no"

*the dust settles to show izuku standing infont of ochako his burned back from blocking the blast from hitting ochako*

Ochako:"IZUKU"*is shocked from what he did*

Izuku:"sorry ocha I couldn't let that hit you so I had to use my quirk please don't be ma-" *passes out from the pain and falls to the ground*

Midnight:"the match is suspended nether will continue to the next round"*uses her quirk to knock bakugou and ochako out*

*TIMESKIP*

Ochako:*wakes up in recovery girls office*

RG:"oh good your awake"

Ochako:"where's izu"

RG:"izu???oh You mean that boy he's in the other room you are welcome to se-"*she runs out before RG could finish her sentence*

Ochako:*enters the room to see izuku still has his burns on his back* "why haven't you healed him yet"

RG:"with the way his quirk works I may do more harm than good I'm afraid I can't heal him yet I'm sorry"*leaves the room*

Ochako:*goes over to him* "izu you idiot you shouldn't have done that"*gets grabbed and pulled into the bed with him*

Izuku:*he kisses her then puts his forehead against hers and looks deeply into her brown eyes* "I'm sorry ocha but I couldn't let that bastard hurt you"

Ochako:"just promise me that you won't do something like that again"*she snuggles into his chest*

Izuku:"I'm sorry but no"

Ochako:*pulls away and looks at him* "what"

Izuku:"I said no I can't promise that you are my top priority and I won't let someone hurt you just because it means I'll be safe"

Ochako:"if you don't agree then I'll break up with you and be with bakugou"*she's trying to make him say yes by bluffing*

Izuku:"if you feel that way then I won't stop you but just know that I don't care if you choose to be with someone else I will always protect you and I will always risk my life for you my love"

Ochako:"ok fine you called my bluff I could never leave you I really hate you"*she baries her face into his strong chest while blushing*

Izuku:"and I love you to"
————————————————
That's the end tell me what you think until next week