YOUR WHAT?!

Izuku isn't a hero but a CEO of a quirk enhancement company and is quirkless
OFA was given to Mirio
———————————————————
*AT THE FROPPY AGENCY*

Tsuyu:"thanks for the assist uraraka you were a big help taking down those villains"

Ochako:"it was no problem I had to pay you back for helping me take down those drug dealers anyways"

Mina:"and what am I chopped liver? I helped to ya know!" *pouts*

Tsuyu:"I wasn't saying you didn't help its just uraraka did more you did show up late after all"

Mina:"that wasn't my fault traffic was horrible" *defeated look*

Ochako:"don't worry I'm sure traffic will be better next time"

Mina:"speaking of next time you better not bail on the meet up tonight"

Ochako:"well…?"

Tsuyu:"you can't bail again this will be your 5th time"

Mina:"ya its no fun if your not there"

Ochako:"I'm already really busy to begin with and this meet up will just get in the way"

Mina:"you can't be that busy and it'll only be one night"

Ochako:"I don't know?"

Tsuyu/mina:"please" *puppy dog eyes*

Ochako:"fine I'll go but I don't want you guys trying to set me up with someone it gets really annoying"

Tsuyu/Mima:"yay" *jump up and high five each other* "we did it!"

Ochako:"you two are really weird" *checks her phone* "oh shoot I'm late" *starts running out* "see ya guys later"

Tsuyu:"were do you think she's going?"

Mina:"don't know don't care we have some scheming to do" *takes out her phone*

Tsuyu:"what are you doing?"

Mina:"telling the others to meet up"

Tsuyu:"for what exactly?"

Mina:"to get uraraka a date for tonight of course"

Tsuyu:"what you can't do that she told us not to!"

Mina:"yup and villains tell us not to arrest them that doesn't mean we have to listen"

Tsuyu:"bu-but"

Mina:"no buts that girl needs to get Detroit smashed she's to up tight plus" *shows tsuyu the phone* "I already told everyone to meet up"

Tsuyu:"if uraraka kills me for this I'm going to haunt you"

Mina:"silly tsuyu if your dead then uraraka would've for sure killed me already" *grins*

*TIMESKIP TO THE TOSHINORI HOME*

T.V. reporter:"and so it was another amazing villain take down himiko toga and dabi aka toya todoroki are now in custody all thanks to the effort of pro hero uravity an-" *turns off the T.V.*

Ochako:*enters the home* "hey deku I'm home!"

Izuku:"ochako!" *rushes over to her and holds her close* "I was so worried about you are you ok?!"

Ochako:"I…can't…breath!"

Izuku:*loosens his grip* "s-sorry I'm just worried"

Ochako:*smiles and cups his check* "it's ok" *gives him a quick peck* "but today is my last day so I'm all yours from now on"

Izuku:"I like the sound of that, you ready for date night?"

Ochako:"ya um about that, can we rain check everyone wants to get together tonight I promise to make it up to you?"

Izuku:"oh how so?" *gives her a knowing smile*

Ochako:"I'll help you…work out tonight"

Izuku:"deal as long as I can go with you I think I should meet your friends before the name change and the new addition"

Ochako:"I was hoping you'd say that" *leans in an kiss him*

*TIMESKIP TO THE BAR*

Bakugo:"are you sure about this?" *fixing a tie*

Mina:"of course I'm sure she's going to be happy to see you I know she had a crush on you back at UA and your still into her aren't you?"

Bakugo:*blushes and looks away* "shut up raccoon eyes!"

Mirio:"hey guys you do know the point of a party is to smile and have fun not be Moody"

Bakugo:"shut up no touch!"

Mirio:"no wonder your number 2 huh always in a bad mood"

Bakugo:"I said shut it!"

?????:"well looks like you have changed a bit kacchan" *everyone turns to see our favorite freckled face character holding ochakos hand*

Bakugo:"d-deku?!"

Everyone except mirio:"deku?"

Mina:"ochako who's this?"

Tsuyu:"and why is he holding your hand?"

Ochako:"everyone this is Izuku toshinori my…"

Izuku:"I'm her lover"

Everyone:"lover!"

Mina:"ochako when did this happen?"

Ochako:*looking nervous* "well"

Izuku:"we met when she needed a suit up date I'm actually the one who designed it"

Tsuyu:"why didn't you ever tell us?"

Ochako:*sighs* "because I was worried that one of you would try to steal him from me"

Mina:'clever girl'

Tsuyu:"then what's changed"

Ochako:"well he…"

Izuku:"I put a baby in her and proposed"

Everyone:"your pregnant?"

*TIMESKIP TO AFTER THE PARTY*

Izuku:*pins ochako to the wall* "you ready to help me work out"

Ochako:"ya I am" *kisses him* "now drop and give me 100"

Izuku:*drops to the ground and starts doing push-ups while ochako sits on him* "after my work out let's do it"

Ochako:"Izuku!"

Izuku:"you were thinking about it when I asked you to help me work out weren't you and its not like your gonna get more pregnant"

Ochako:*sighs* "alright but let's skip this workout and move on to the next"

Izuku:*gets up and carries her to their shared room* "ready for a Detroit Smash?"
———————————————————
And that's the end see you next time