Sick Day

4 year old Izuku got sick on the worst day possible
-------------------
*IN THE MIDORIYA HOME*

Inko:"yup its 105 I'm sorry Izuku but your staying home today"

Izuku:"b-but mommy I have to g-"

Inko:"I know but you can't you don't want ochako to get sick do you?"

Izuku:"n-no"

Inko:"then stay in bed and get better I'll tell rey you won't be coming" *steps out of the room*

Izuku:*Beginning to sob* "I-I'm sorry ocha"

*MEANWHILE*

Ochako:"how much longer until izu gets here I want to play already?"

Rey:"he should be here any minute now how about you go play and I'll call inko to see what time they'll be here"

Ochako:"ok" *runs to the playground*

Rey:*takes out her phone when it rings* 'oh perfect timing'

*PHONE CALL*

Rey:"hey inko I was just about to call what time are you and Izuku going to get here?"

Inko:"that's why I'm calling Izuku has a fever and can't make it today"

Rey:"oh no ochako is going to be devastated"

Inko:"Izuku himself isn't taking it any better he feels really bad leaving ochako by herself especially today of all days"

Rey:"well I'll tell her thanks for the call I hope he feels better soon"

Inko:"thanks I'll talk to you later"

Rey:"ok bye inko" *hangs up the phone and sighs* 'this isn't going to end well' "ochako sweetie come here I need to talk to you!"

*TIMESKIP 10 MINUTES LATER*

Inko:*knocks on the door* "Izuku honey how are you doing?"

Izuku:"I disappointed ochako didn't I?"

Inko:"what no of course not you could never disappoint her you two are best friends and friends forgive each other right? Besides you have a visitor" *has a wide grin*

Izuku:*confused* "a visitor who?" *the door then flies open*

Ochako:"izu!!!!!!" *rushes over and hugs a shocked Izuku and snuggles into his chest*

Izuku:"o-ocha what are doing here you might get sick you can't get sick on your birthday?!"

Ochako:*pulls away* "no I won't your mom gave me this mask see" *points to her disposable mask* "and I couldn't have a party without my best friend so I'm going to help you get better so we can play together" *gives him a warm smile*

Izuku:"b-bu"

Ochako:"no buts we got married so I have to help you now lay down!"

Rey&Inko:*begin to giggle and take out pics of their so called wedding*

John:"those two are meant for each other aren't they?"

Rey:"I wouldn't be surprised if those two end up giving us our grandbabies together"

Inko:"I'm counting on it"

Ochako:"um Mrs Midoriya I need a wet rag for izu's forehead"

Inko:"right this way sweetie"

*TIMESKIP TO UA 30 YEARS LATER*

Izuku:"well it looks like you have a fever"

Ochako:"no I can't have a fever its your birthday!"

Izuku:"hey, hey, hey just lay down and get better you took care of us on your birthday I think it's time for us to do the same" *the door slowly opens*

Toshiro:"here you go mama I got you some green tea" *hands her the hot cup* "I hope you feel better"

Ochako:"aw thank you toshi" *takes the cup and kisses his forehead* "I'm starting to feel better already" *gives her 6 year old son a warm smile*

Izuku:"hey toshi why don't you go to the kitchen and get the stuff ready for soup"

Toshiro:"ok daddy I'll go right now" *fist pumps the air and runs out of the room*

Izuku:"just be careful not to use your quirk!"

Toshiro:"ok daddy I won't!"

Ochako:"what about nanako (a baby) how is she?"

Izuku:"don't worry I'll take good care of her" *kisses her forehead* "just focus in getting better"

Ochako:*takes his hand and puts it on her cheek* "what did I do to deserve you?"

Izuku:"that's easy" *places his forehead against hers* "you took care of me even if it meant not having any fun"
-------------------
Sorry its shorter than usual see ya next week