Perfect Life

Izuku Midoriya has missed school for the past 3 weeks and the class is concerned
Backstory:izuku is the son of the richest man in Japan even richer than momo and is currently at UA to be a rescue hero his quirk dog
-------------------
*ON THEIR WAY TO MIDORIYAS HOUSE*

Kaminari:"you know for for the richest person in Japan you'd think he'd live in a Mansion or something not this crappy apartment complex"

Mina:"you shouldn't talk bad about this place that's really ru-"

Momo:*screams* "is that a rat!"

Kirishima:"uh...that's a squirrel?"

Momo:"o-oh s-sorry everyone" *rubs the back of her head*

Shinso:"remind me again why we brought rich girl along?" *with a dead tone*

Kaminari:"because it was either her or Iida and we both know how much worse this could have been if he came"

Momo:"HEY!"

Mina:"you can't argue you just scared over a squirrel!" *a stern tone*

Momo:"f-fair enough"

Shinso:"would you two just shut up already were here!" *knocks on the door with a Midoriya name plate*

??????:*the door opens to a brown haired girl with cat ears hiding behind the door (only head and hands viable)* "y-yes c-can I-I h-help you?"

Mina, shinso, kirishima, momo:'is this Midoriyas sister or something?'

Kaminari:'oh my god she's hot!' "Ya you can start by giving me your phone number"

??????:"u-um what?"

Kirishima:"kaminari come on get your priorities straight were here to see Midoriya not hit on his sister!"

??????:*gives a confused look* 'sister?'

Kaminari:"you can't blame a man for trying" *turns back to the door* "so what do you say wanna go out on a date?" *reaches over to touch the girls hand*

?????:"get your filthy hands away from her!"

Everyone:*turns to see an enraged Izuku with a deathly dark arora*

??????:"puppy!!!!!!!!" *fully opens the door to reveal a very pregnant cat girl who runs over and hugs the murderous UA student*

Izuku:*the dark arora disappears and Izuku hugs back the adorable cat girl* "Kitty did these people hurt you?" *everyone looks in shock*

??????:"no but the blonde one asked me out"

Izuku:*immediately looks at kaminari with a murderous intention* "leave now!"

Kaminari:"um I'm just gonna leave" *runs away*

??????:*giggles* "shall we go inside puppy?"

Izuku:"sure" *looks to the group of four* "you guys can join us but if you piss me off I'll kill you on the spot"

??????:*giggles* "quit playing around puppy don't worry he won't kill you...I think? But still come on in I can't wait to talk to puppies classmates" *gives them a warm smile and walks into the apartment*

*TIMESKIP 5 MINUTES*

??????:*sitting on Izukus lap* "I hope everyone is enjoying their tea"

Izuku:"don't worry Kitty they love the tea DON'T YOU"

Everyone:"y-yes of course the best tea we've ever had! "