The Perfect Duo

This happens after the attack on the training camp in season 3 (ochako has one for all)
——————————————–————-
Ochako:*starts to wake up* "were am I"

Iida:"Uraraka your awake"

Kaminari:"it's good to see your awake"

Kirishima:"ya you had us all really worried"

Mina:"everyone outa the way best friend coming through ochako you have to be more careful"

Ochako:"sorry mina"

Mina:"well I guess I can forgive you the only perk of you getting hurt is seeing all of these cute doctors you really lucked out yours is really cute"

Ochako:"oh ya describe him to me" 'I wonder if izu would get jealous if I check out other guys'

Tsuyu:"he isn't that special actually he is very plain looking"

Ochako:"wait what"

Tsuyu:"he just looks like a normal guy"

Ochako:"tell me did he have green/black hair"

Tsuyu:"I'm not sure"

Ochako:"tsuyu this is a life or death situation did he have green/black hair and green eyes"

Toru:"ya he did why"

Ochako:"iida I need you to get me outta here now"

Iida:"I can not it would be bad for me to do that"

Ochako:"please iida just d-" *door opens*

?????:"oh good the she's awake"

Ochako:'crap I'm so dead'

Iida:"hello I am tenya iida class president it is very nice to meet you" *walks up and offers a handshake*

?????:*walks past him and goes straight to ochako* "hello ochako"

Ochako:"oh h-h-hey I didn't know you were here" *gives him the biggest smile she can*

?????:*flicks her forehead*

Ochako:"ow what was that for"

?????:"what have I told you about going all out with your quirk"

Ochako:"to not to"

?????:"exactly and what did you do"

Ochako:"use it at 100%" *looks down sad*

?????:*sits on bed hand to her cheek* "look I told you that I don't like seeing you like this it breaks my heart"

Ochako:*looks up* "I'm sorry but I had to if I didn't someone would have been killed"

Mina:"ok hold on a minute what the hell is going on"

Ochako:"oh I forgot that you were here this is izuku midoriya my........friend"

Izuku:"oh ya would a friend do this" *grabs the back of her head and kisses her*

All the girls:*squeals*

Mineta:"come on another sexy girl is off the table"

Izuku:"say that again about her and I'll kill your perverted ass very slowly" *dark aura surrounds him*

Mineta:*collapses out of fear*

Ochako:"aw I didn't know you were the over protective boyfriend type izu"

Izuku:"really I've been over protective even before we were dating"

Ochako:"I remember you would always hold my hand or wrap your arms around my waist from behind me oh then when you would say I'm yours when we slept together it's really adorable"