The Fangirl

Ochako has had a crush on the green haired boy even before the first sports festival years ago but she never thought she'd ever meet him again let alone date him
-------------------
*IN THE SHARED APARTMENT OF IZUKU AND OCHAKO*

Ochako:*wakes up on her favorite part of the bed* "mmmm morning" *kisses her boyfriend lovingly*

Izuku:"you really like sleeping on me that much?"

Ochako:"yup its my favorite spot I get to feel your abs all I want and you can't do anything about it" *gives him a smug smile*

Izuku:"I could always move you off me"

Ochako:"you could but then you wouldn't get the present only I can give you, like I did last night" *in a sexy voice*

Izuku:*sighs* "your right I'll be good"

Ochako:"I'm glad you see it my way, now come on I'm hungry"

Izuku:"can't we just snuggle for a little while your so warm?"

Ochako:"izu"

Izuku:"fine your lucky your cute" *they get up and put some clothes on (excluding a shirt for Izuku) and head for the kitchen*

*MEANWHILE*

Rey:"which apartment number did you say it was?"

John:"it just says the fifth floor"

Rey:*pushes the fifth floor button* "how do you think she can afford this?"

John:"her boss must pay her really well"

Rey:"your right she is the assistant to the number 5 hero deku after all" *a bell rings and the doors open*

John:*they both get off the elevator and go to the only door in the hallway* "well here we are" *knocks on the door*

MEANWHILE*

Ochako:*sitting on the kitchen counter while making out with her shirtless boyfriend breaking the kiss* "izu someone's at the door"

Izuku:"just ignore it mochi" *pulls her back into the kiss until their was another knock*

Ochako:"izu we have to answer it"

Izuku:"but mochi I don't wanna stop"

Ochako:*removes his hands from her waist and gets off the counter* "don't worry you'll get to do more than kiss later" *walks over to the door and opens it* "hello?"

John and rey:"ochako!" *they then hug her tightly*

Ochako:*hugs back just as tight* "w-what are you guys doing here?" *breaks the hug*

John:"your mother was worried about you so we came" *gets punched in the arm by his loving wife*

Rey:"so how have you been?"

Ochako:"I'm doing great come on in" *everyone enters the very large apartment*

Rey:"so have you been seeing anyone late-"

Izuku:*walks out of the kitchen* "hey mochi who's at the..." *everyone freezes and looks at each other*

John:"ochako care to explain why their is a half naked man in your appointment?"

Ochako:"um he's my...boss"

Rey/John:"what!?"

Rey:"ochako has he made you do any indecent things and threaten to fire you if you didn't do them!?"

John:"how dare you take advantage of my daughter!"

Ochako:"mom, dad stop it's not like that!"