A Silent Touch

Quirkless au
Even though she isn't able to hear that hasn't stopped him from caring
~will mean sign language~
<Will mean when a notebook is being used to communicate> and just to make it clear the person will be reading the response not them writing it
-----------------------
*AT THE YAGI HOME*

Inko:*opens the front door* "oh your here great come in." *the family of three enter*

Rey:"thank you so much inko."

John:"yeah we are so grateful for taking us in."

Toshinori:*enters the hallway* "it's no problem we understand your situation and we are going to handle the food and you don't need to pay rent just focus on her." *the two parents look down to their daughter hiding behind their legs*

Izuku (5):*enters the hallway* "mom, dad what's going on?"

Inko:"Izuku." *walks over to him* "these are the urarakas and they'll be staying with us."

Izuku:*looks over and notices a girl holding a teddy bear* "hello I'm Izuku wanna be friends?"

Toshinori:*neals down to his sons level* "um Izuku this young girl is not able to hear you."

Izuku:*looks at his father* "huh should I talk louder?"

Inko:*neals down* "no honey you see she's deaf." *the uraraka parents look uneasy*

Izuku:"deaf what does that mean?"

Toshinori:"yes you see ochako here was born without being able to hear."

Izuku:*makes a face and runs to his room slamming the door behind him*

Toshinori:"Izuku get back here this instant!"

Inko:*looking to the sad looking parents* "I am so sorry about him I thought we raised him better."

Rey:*sighs* "don't worry about it, it's a common reaction when kids find out."

Toshinori:"no that is unacceptable we will make him apologize this instant, Izuku come here now!" *a door opens and running footsteps are heard*

Izuku:*running while writing something down*

Toshinori:"Izuku apologize to them no-!" *runs past him to the urarakas feet and shows a frighten ochako the book*

Ochako(4):*comes out from behind their legs and begins to read and gives him a nod*

Izuku:*takes her hand gently and starts walking with her* "mom, dad is it ok if me and ochako color in my room?" *the four parents look at him in shock*

Inko:"uh sure honey just make sure to clean up afterwards."

Izuku:"ok mom I will." *their little footsteps are heard walking to a room and the door closes*

Rey/john:*begins to sob and hugs toshinori and inko tightly* "thank you, thank you, thank you for giving our daughter her first friend!"

*WITH THE TWO YOUNG CINNAMON ROLLS*

Ochako:*looking in awe at the various different colored crayons Izuku has*

Izuku:*writes into the notebook and hands it to ochako*

Ochako:<do you have a favorite snack?> *ochako writes and slides it back*

Izuku:<yeah I like mochi.> *Izuku writes and slides it back*

Ochako:<can I call you mochi?> *ochako looks at him and quickly writes her response*

Izuku:<ok> *looks to her and smiles*