The New Arrival

An old love interest moves in with the bakugos
———————————————————
*ON THERE WAY HOME*

Kaminari:"FREEDOM!"

Bakugo:"SHUT THE HELL UP SPARKY!"

Kirishima:"why don't we all stop yelling?"

Izuku:"ya kacchan we wouldn't want to disturb anyone with yelling"

Bakugo:"SHUT UP DEKU I'LL YELL ALL I WANT!"

Kaminari:"hey bakugo were still on for tonight's sleepover?"

Bakugo:"don't call it a damn sleepover were in high school!"

Kirishima:"but were still on?"

Bakugo:"ya we are so go get your shit and get over to my house!" *walks away*

Kaminari:"jeez what's his deal" *Izuku and kirishima give him a really look*

Kirishima:"hey Midoriya did ya send that letter yet?"

Kaminari:"letter what letter?" *Izuku tenses up*

Kirishima:"oh Midoriya has had this colossal crush on bakugos cousin since they were toddlers and he needs some support sending a confession letter"

Izuku:"KIRISHIMA! you said you wouldn't tell"

Kaminari:"aw that's such a Midoriya thing to do let me read the letter!"

Izuku:"n-"

Kirishima:"not until I read it first!"

Izuku:"what no, no one is reading the letter I'll send it when I'm ready! I'll see you guys at kacchans" *quickly runs away*

*TIMESKIP AT THE BAKUGO HOUSE*

Ochako:"thanks again for taking me in auntie mitsuki but I don't want to be a burden"

Mitsuki:"nonsense your not a burden It'll be fun to have a girl around we can go shopping do our hair even talk how to confess to little Izuku"

Ochako:"w-what?"

Mitsuki:"it's no secret your in love with him everyone knows"

Ochako:"E-EVERYONE!"

Mitsuki:"don't worry Izuku doesn't know if that's what you're worrying about he's just as naive as you are"

Ochako:*sighs* "what a relief…h-he isn't with anyone is he?"

Mitsuki:"don't worry honey he's all yours"

Masaru:*comes down the stairs* "alright the cable is officially up and running"

Ochako:"t-thank you uncle masaru but you shouldn't have gone through all that trouble"

Masaru:"it's no problem at all you're family and family helps each other, what were you two talking about anyways?"

Ochako:"oh um ah"

Mitsuki:"her crush on Izuku"

Ochako:"auntie!"

Masaru:"oh ya you have a crush on him you know I still have the picture of you two sleeping when you were toddlers" *takes out his phone* "see"