I Am Here

Ochako's parents were just killed by a villain
Izuku who is quirkless and ochako's boyfriend is asked by nezu to come to UA and help her get through it he is going to a normal high school and not a hero course this happens 2 mouths after the sports festival
———–————————————
*AT THE FRONT GATE OF UA*

Nezu:"oh you must be Mr.Midoriya it is a pleasure to meet you"

Izuku:"likewise"

Nezu:"I must inform you that you are not allowed to use your quirk while you are here also if you do you will be thrown out and never allowed to return"

Izuku:"me using a quirk won't be a problem" 'especially since I don't have a quirk'

Nezu:"good to hear, you will be allowed to stay as long as she needs you come this way I will take you to her"

*AT CLASS 1-A*

Mr.Aizawa:"ok since the sports festival you will be taking on internships here are the results of the offers you have"

Kirishima:"see no doubt todoroki and bakugou got the top offers"

Tsuyu:"hey uraraka which internship are you going to do"

Ochako:*silent*

Tsuyu:"Uraraka"*taps her shoulder*

Ochako:"oh sorry what did you say tsuyu"

Mina:"hey are you ok you seem different lately"

Ochako:"I'm fine"

Iida:"are you sure"

Ochako:"I SAID IM FINE IIDA"

Bakugou:"hey round face keep it down some of us are trying to pay attention"*she puts her head down*

*door open to reveal nezu and someone with green/black hair next to him holding bags*

Bakugou:'great what's this nerd doing here'

Nezu:"will ochako uraraka please  com-"

Izuku:"OCHAKO"

Ochako:*looks up*"izuku*gets up and runs to hug him making them fall into the hallway she is crying into his chest*I'm glad your here" *whispers to him*

Izuku:"anything for you" *whispers back to her while hugging her*

Nezu:"well I'll be leaving with them, for now Ms.Uraraka will be excuse from class for a while"*walks out*

Ochako:"izu what are you doing here you don't come to school here"

Izuku:"after what happened to your parents I got permission to come be with you to help you get through this"

Ochako:"thank you so much principal nezu"

Nezu:"of course what kind of principal would I be not to take your feelings Into account now you two head to the dorms"

Ochako:"come on izu this way" *grabs his hand and leads him to the dorms*

*TIMESKIP TO OCHAKOS DORM*

Izuku:"have you been eating ocha"

Ochako:"of course"

Izuku:"really we've been dating for a while I know when you lie"

Ochako:"no I haven't"

Izuku:"ok here eat this it's from my mom"*pulls out a meal in a topper*

Ochako:*eats it* "all done izuku also thanks a lot for coming I don't know what I would do with out you"