What Could Happen

In this story inko was killed by a villain so izuku(14 at the time) was looked after by his big brother kite (18 at the time) who is a pro hero named photon knight (rank 3) izuku and ochako are together this is three years later and their last year at UA
----------------
*EARLY MORNING AT UA DORMS*

Deku:*hears ochako throwing up* "hey ocha are you ok you have been throwing up a lot lately"

Ochako:*comes out of bathroom* "it must be just my quirk I'll be fine anyways what are your plans for today"

Deku:"I'm planning to go see kite I needed to ask him something and he said that he's free today"

Ochako:"OK make sure to say hi to him for me he should come to visit"

Deku:"OK ill ask him anyways what are you going to do"

Ochako:"I'm going to hang out with the girls"

Deku:"OK I should get going you know how kite gets when I'm late"

Ochako:"OK I love you*gives him a kiss*be careful I don't want my boyfriend to get kidnapped"

Deku:"don't worry I will see you later and love you to"*leaves*

Ochako:"what is up with my stomach lately sure I do throw up because of my quirk but never like this what ever I should get going"

*AT MINAS ROOM*

Mina:"hey ocha come on in everyone's waiting for you"

Ochako:" sorry to keep you waiting I've just been feeling under the weather"

Tsuyu:"I hope it's not contagious I'd hate to get tokoyami sick"

Momo:"I feel the same way for todoroki"

Mina:"lets just pray to God bakugou doesn't get sick remember what happened the last time"

Jiro:"remember?kaminari still has the scar of when he attacked him not everyone's boyfriend has a hardening quirk mina"

Ochako:"hey does anyone have any mochi I don't know why but I just have a craving for it lately"

Momo:"how long have you had these cravings for"

Ochako:"for like two months I've been craving a lot of my favorite foods lately"

Momo:"ocha this is an important question its really personal but you have to answer honestly have you and midoriya ever done it"

Ochako:*has a huge blush* "why do you want to know that"

Toru:"just answer the question"

Ochako:"yes we have"

*all the girls are freaking out because incent ochako is the first one out of the group to lose her virginity and with the incent izuku midoriya no less*

Momo:"OK now answer this question did you use protection"

Ochako:"well that's the only thing that I don't remember we started so fast I didn't check"

Momo:"we need to get you a pregnancy test now"

*MEANWHILE*

Deku:*knocks on door then door opens* "hey kite it's been a while how have you been"

Kite:"it's about time you visit your big bro did your girlfriend have something else to do or something"

Deku:"actually I need to talk to you about that can I come in"

Kite:"sure bro what's up"*let's him in both sit at the table*

Deku:"how do I say this I need your help to get a wedding ring"

Kite:"what???????"

Deku:"I said that I need your help to get a wedding ring I want to marry ochako"

Kite:"are you sure about this it is a really big step to take"

Deku:"yes I haven't been more sure in my life I love ochako and I want to spend the rest of my life with her"

Kite:"their is no way I can do that"

Deku:"why do you have a problem with me and ochako being together if you can't accept her then to bad because I'm going to marry her wether you like it or not"

Kite:*gets up and leaves the table*

Deku:'I wish he could have accepted her'*gets up to leave then stops when he sees kite come in with a box*

Kite:"I'm sorry but I think you should have this instead" *opens the box to reveal inkos wedding ring*

Deku:"how did you get this"

Kite:"mom gave it to me before she died and told me to hang on to this incase you found someone special so here"

Deku:*takes the ring and hugs kite* "thanks kite" 'and thank you mom'

Kite:"just don't forget to get her parents blessing"

*MEANWHILE*

Ochako:"how long does it take for one of these to be finished"

Momo:"just one more minute what are you going to do if you are pregnant"

Ochako:"I don't know I don't even know how deku will react to the news"

Mina:"you shouldn't worry he will stay by your side and if he doesn't we will gladly kill him"

Momo:"it finished*gasps*ochako look at this"

Ochako:*gasps* "how am I going to tell him"

Toru:"we can help you if you wa-"

Ochako:"NO I need to do this myself" *gets a text from deku*

*TEXT*

D:hey beautiful meet me on the roof at 8 tonight I have something to ask you😘😘

O:ok I have something important to tell you to 💕

D:OK ill see you in a bit love you my ocha

O:OK love you to see you soon

*END OF TEXT AND TIME SKIP*

Ochako:"OK this is it I'm going to tell him if he leaves me it may be to much for me to handle" *gets to the roof*

Deku:"hey Ocha I'm glad your he-"

Ochako:" izuku I have something to say"

Deku:'this is serious she used my real name instead of deku'

Ochako:"I'm pregnant I know kids are to much to handle so I won't blame you if you leave me"*cries a little with head down*

Deku:"ochako uraraka you have stayed by my side during the worst moments in my life you comforted me when my mom died you make me so happy to be with you in fact you are the most important person in me life even beating my big brother *lifts up her chin then gets down on one knee pulls out a box*so Ochako Uraraka would you make me the most happiest man alive and become ochako midoriya" *opens the box to reveal a wedding ring*

Ochako:"YES YES YES YES YES one hundred times YES*puts the ring on and they kiss*

*just then they hear clapping*

Ochako:"who's their"

Kite:"sorry but we wouldn't want to miss for the world"

Ochako:"we? Who's we"

Mrs.U:"my babies getting married and we are having grandbabies"

Mr.U:"you know I'm mad you got my little girl pregnant but I wouldn't want anyone else to be my son in law"

Ochako:"mom dad what are you doing here"
----------------
So that's the end is it good bad please send feedback until next week