Study Buddies

Rey & John come to visit at a bad time
———————————————————
*IN OCHAKOS APARTMENT*

Ochako:"ok ochako you don't need to freak out you can do this you can confess your feelings for deku and maybe start a relationship with him you have the plan ready everything's ok"

*Doorbell rings*

Ochako:"ok that's him he's a little early but it's expected don't chicken out you can do this" *gets a confident face goes and opens the door* "hey de-"

Rey&John:"OCHAKO!!!!" *hugs her and closes the door*

Ochako:*shocked* "m-mom d-dad what are you guys doing here?"

Rey:"what a mother and father need a reason to visit their only daughter who lives away from them in another city?"

Ochako:"n-no its just you guys normally don't come that's all"

John:"well we wanted to see ya it feels like forever since we last saw you"

Ochako:"we video chatted just yesterday"

John:"I mental in person"

*Knock at the door*

Ochako:'oh no deku is here and worst of all I told my mom about my crush on deku she's going to embarrass me in front of him and ruin everything my only chance is to answer the door and tell deku to reschedule'

Rey:"were you expecting someone honey"

John:"ill get it"

Ochako:"NO!…I mean your my guest you to should sit down and relax I can handle the door"

John:"nonsense I'm already here ill just open it" *opens the door*

Ochako:"no dad wait!"

Izuku:"hey uraraka sorry I'm la-"

John:'BOY!!!!!!!!!' *giving him a death stare*

Izuku:"I'm sorry I must have the wrong apartment" *turns to leave*

Ochako:"Midoriya wait!"

Izuku:*turns back* "oh hey uraraka is um is this a bad time?" *nervous tone*

Ochako:"ya my parents came by for a visit do you mind coming by tomorrow for our study session?"

Izuku:"sure ill see you tomor-" *hand touches his shoulder*

Rey:"theirs no need to reschedule you two can just study right now"

Ochako:"no mom its fine besides you two came out here just to see me so that wouldn't be fair" ' PLEASE JUST LET HIM LEAVE*

Rey:*turns to izuku* "Mideya is it?"

Izuku:"its actually Midoriya mam but you can call me deku"

Rey:*looks at ochako as in saying I know then turns back* "oh I'm sorry deku can you tell me when the test is that you are studying for"

Izuku''its for this Friday" (it is currently Wednesday)

Rey:"it's settled then you two are studying today"

Izuku:"it's alright mam we can just do it tomorrow I know that you don't get to see ochako very much because of your financial situation so you should take this time for yourself"

Ochako:*face gets so red that she might catch on fire* 'd-did he just'

Rey:"if its an important test then you should study for it as much as possible so you two go study in the living room while I make dinner and call me rey I'm not old enough to be called mam"