Mine

They may not be together but that's not stopping Izuku form claiming her
———————————————————
*IN OCHAKO'S DORM ROOM*

Ochako:*slowly waking up but is met with Izuku's muscler body* 'w-why is izu sleeping with me and why do I like the sound of that?' *slowly moves her hand across his abs* 'wow I've never noticed how muscular izu is'

Izuku:"like what your feeling pervert?"

Ochako:*looks up to a fully awake izuku with a devilish grin across his face* "y-your awake!?"

Izuku:"mind telling me what you were doing?"

Ochako:"n-nothing!" *tries to back away but is stopped by Izukus arms around her waist*

Izuku:"oh really because it looked like you wanted to do something…naughty"

Ochako:*begins to blush* "w-well what a-are y-you doing shirtless in my bed in the first place!?"

Izuku:"we've shared a bed for 10 years I just felt cold and I needed to warm up" *a little blush can be seen on his freckled face*

Ochako:"t-then w-why didn't you j-just use more blankets?"

Izuku:*whispers in her ear* "because I wanted to see you blush" *slips his arms off her waist and stands up* "anyways you better get up and get dressed for school I don't think aizawa would let you attend class in your 13 pj's" *walks out of the room*

Ochako:*sigh* "at least I was wearing clothes instead of just my underwear" *blushes even more at the thought and gets ready for the day*

*TIMESKIP 20 MINUTES*

Ochako:*knock at the door* "who could that be?" *walks over and opens the door to Mina with a cartoonish smile*

Mina:"so how was your night did you get all 8 hours of sleep?"

Ochako:"uh ya I slept well why?"

Mina:"oh because I couldn't help but notice a certain someone walk out of your room shirtless just a few minutes ago"

Ochako:"m-mina it's n-not what y-you think"

Mina:"oh is that so?"

Ochako:"y-yes"

Mina:"because I think ochako uraraka finally claimed her man"

Ochako:"Mina!"

*MEANWHILE*

Izuku:*reaching the bottom of the stairs* 'I really should stop teasing her…na'

Kaminari:"holy crap were did you get these pictures!"

Mineta:"I have my way but I'm most proud of the one I took of uraraka in her swim suit"

Izuku:*a dark aura surrounds him*

Mineta:"Wana s-" *gets choked and lifted by an furious Izuku*

Izuku:"this belongs to me" *takes the picture from him* "this is your one and only warning take any picture of her without my permission and I'll kill you were you stand!" *drops him to the ground and turns to kaminari* "you saw nothing" *walks to the guys dorm with the pictures*

Kaminari:"I-I think we now know the answer wether or not their dating!" *turns to mineta* "I think you should get rid of the other pictures you took of her"

Mineta:*rocking back and forth in the corner* "I saw my whole life flash before my eyes"

Bakugo:*walks into the living room from the kitchen with a glass of water* "you guys better avoid Uraraka from now on deku doesn't kid around about her"

Kaminari:"w-why w-what happens if we don't?"

Bakugo:*lifts up his shirt to show a big scar* "he gave this to me because I held her hand when we were 4 and I'm her cousin!"

*TIMESKIP TO 8 PM*

Mina:"alrighty ladies and gentlemen it's time for the movie to play now get to your seats!"

Ochako:"oh no I forgot to get a spo-"

Izuku:"hey Ocha come here!" *yell whispers*

Ochako:*walks to Izuku while stepping on many peoples feet* "w-what?"

Izuku:"sit on my lap"

Ochako:"w-what?!"

Izuku:"their aren't any spots left and it's not like you've never done it before"

Ochako:"I-I guess your right" *sits on Izuku lap as he sits on a reliable chair*

Izuku:*wraps his arms around her waist* "your so warm" *whispers into her ear*

Ochako:"I-Izu!"

Izuku:"don't act like you don't feel the same"

Ochako:*blushes* 'damn it he's right!'

Izuku:"I'll take your silence as a yes"

Ochako:'I need to say something I can't let him win'

Mina:"aw look is this like date night for the two of you"

Ochako:"w-what no were just friends!"

Mina:"I was talking to jiro and kaminari" *everyone turns to Izuku and ochako*

Ochako:"o-oh" *everyone turns back and starts giggling*

Izuku:"wow ocha I didn't know you wanted a date that bad"

Ochako:"I-I don't"

Izuku:"ok whatever you say but if you ask me I wouldn't mind taking you out out on a date lets say tomorrow?"

Ochako:"…" *blushes all the way to her ears*

Izuku:"you know if we do I'll have to call you my girlfriend and we would have to hold hands and other…stuff"

Ochako:"o-ok…I'll go on a date with you"

Izuku:"good because I already told everyone your my girlfriend"

Ochako:"o-oh" *fixes herself into a more comfortable position* "that's ok I guess we are dating now"

Izuku:"don't worry if you fall asleep I'll take you back to your room"

Ochako:"are you also going to be their when I wake"

Izuku:"what do you think?"

Mina:"ok everyone shut up the movie is starting"

Ochako:"izu?"

Izuku:"ya"

Ochako:"I-I love you"

Izuku:*kisses her cheek* "I love you to"
———————————————————
See ya next week