Yandere

It's finally the end of the first day for class 1-A but as they're walking home Izuku's new friends can't help but notice someone is following them
———————————————————————
*JUST OUTSIDE THE UA GATES*

Izuku:"you two don't have to walk home with me I'll be ok on my own." *they begin to walk*

Iida:"non sense it's important for classmates to get to know each other."

Mina:"yeah and I'm here to make sure he doesn't bore you to death."

Iida:"I do not bore people!"

Mina:*fake snoring and quickly wakes up* "oh sorry what day is it?"

Izuku:"so I'm guessing you to know each other?"

Mina:"yup since elementary passed all my classes because his glasses are really reflective." *begins to laugh*

Iida:"you shouldn't say such lies!"

Izuku:"it was just a joke."

Iida:"no it wasn't she was cheating long before she met me." *the trio begin to laugh*

Izuku:"oh hey there's this great meat bun stand." *gestures to a cart* "you guys want any?"

Mina:"sure I'd love some."

Iida:"I'll take one to."

Izuku:"ok I'll be right back." *walks over to the stand*

Mina:"hey iida do you feel like someones watching us?"

Iida:"it feels more like a hateful gaze like being chummy with Midoriya is causing a negative reaction to someone else." *the two look around the area looking for the cause*

Mina:"do you think its a malevolent spirit who wants to steal his soul to feed its hunger?"

Iida:"no I think its that hooded figure who has been following us since we left the school gates."

Mina:*quickly turns around and spots the figure running* "come on lets get him!" *begins to chase the hooded figure*

Iida:"wait mina!" *runs after her*

Izuku:*returns with the meat buns and looks around* "were did anyone go?"

Iida:*after a suspenseful chase iida successfully captured the stalker and pushes him to the ground*

Mina:"who are you and why are you following our friend?"

??????:*Chuckles* "you his friend don't make me laugh."

Mina:"what's that suppose to mean?"

??????:"Ive seen people like you, you quirked snobs only keep him around to use him until he's useless then you'll throw him away."

Iida:"how could you say that?"

??????:"because Ive seen this happen thousands of times you aren't the first person to use my deku-kun but I'll make sure your the last!" *throws a smoke bomb and gets away*

Izuku:*rushes over* "are you guys ok what happened?"

Mina:"were ok but someone was following us we should get you home." *she grabs his hand and the trio run as the hooded figure watches*

*TIMESKIP*

Izuku:*opens the door* "mom I'm home."

Inko:*rushes over and hugs her son* "izuku I'm so glad your home!" *looks at the two teens* "and you brought friends!"

Izuku:"oh yeah this is mina ashido and tenya iida."

Iida/mina:"hello/hi."

Inko:"why don't the two of you join us for dinner?"

Iida:"no thank you ma'am that isn't…"

Mina:"hell yeah well join ya." *gabs iida and the four enter the home*

Inko:"you can hook your blazers on those hooks." *points to the hooks with a black hoodie already on it*

Mina:"thanks Mrs. M." *iida and mina enter the living room*

Iida:"this is a nice place Mrs. Midoriya."

Inko:"oh thank you dear but their is no need to be formal call me inko."

Mina:"you got it mama inko!" *the door to the kitchen opens and a brunette with a bob cut comes out holding a knife*

??????:"hey inko were out of carrots and oh I didn't know we had guests."

Inko:"ah yes this is some new friends Izuku made today mina, iida this is our neighbor ochako uraraka."

Ochako:"hello it's very nice to meet you." *the two freeze*

Mina:"o-oh h-hello."

Ochako:"hey inko can we talk in the kitchen?"

Inko:"of course, I'll be back you two." *the two enter the kitchen as Izuku returns from his room* "hey guys I hope my mom hasn't done anything embarrassing."

Mina:*grabs him by the shoulders* "midoriya that girl is crazy!"

Izuku:*looking really shocked* "what did my mom say"

Iida:*steps forward* "no not your mother were talking about your neighbor."

Izuku:*looking even more confused* "what?"

Mina:"while we were walking home we were followed and it was your neighbor."

Izuku:"how do you know?"

Iida:"she is the same size and she has the same voice." *the kitchen door opens and inko and ochako walk out*

Inko:"well I'm going to have to go to the store and pick up some final ingredients I'll be back in a bit." *she grabs her bag and walks out*

Ochako:"deku-kun welcome." *gives him a warm smile and hugs him*

Izuku:*hugs her back* "it's good to be home."

Ochako:*they break the hug* "so what were you guys talking about?"

Izuku:*starts laughing* "they think you followed us home."

Ochako:"oh really thats funny." *begins to laugh*

Iida/mina:*laugh uncomfortably*

Ochako:*stops laughing gets behind mina and holds a knife to her throat*

Izuku:"o-ochako what are you doing?"

Iida:"let her go now!"

Ochako:"I told you I'm not gonna let you hurt my deku-kun he belongs to me!" *about to slit her throat*

Izuku:"wait ochako you don't have to do it." *holds out his hand*

Ochako:"yes I do the way they tourcher day after I'm not gonna let them hurt you anymore!"

Izuku:*slowly walks over* "look do you know how I got through all that."

Ochako:"All Might."

Izuku:*places his hand on the knife wielding hand* "no it's you, you were their to support me even though you didn't have a quirk you were my hero." *takes away the knife and pulls her into a hug*

Ochako:*cries into his chest*

Izuku:"I love you ochako I love you so, so much."

Ochako:*looks up at him and kisses his lips* "love you to!"

Izuku:"you should apologize for trying to kill mina."

Ochako:*turns around but still in Izukus arms* "I'm sorry for trying to kill you guys."

Iida/mina:"apology accepted we gotta go we promise not to report this!" *they both quickly run out*

*TIMESKIP*

Izuku:*slowly wakes up with ochako on his chest*

Ochako:*smiling* "good morning handsome."

Izuku:"good morning beautiful." *pats her head*

Ochako:"can we skip school and just cuddle?"

Izuku:*pulls her closer* "I'd love that."
———————————————————————
And thats the end see ya next time