Loss

The battle vs One For All is coming to an end
Ochako lives with her parents in the country
———————————————————
All For One:"Ha Ha Ha you heros really thought you could stop me"

All Might(weakened):"of course we will heros will always defeat vill-" *All For One stabs him but is not killed*

Everyone:"ALL MIGHT!"

All For One:"now everyone will watch you die All Might any last words" *is about to kill All Might*

All Might:'I'm sorry young Midoriya'

All For One:"good bye pain in the neck" *about to end him*

Izuku:"DETROIT SMASH!!!!" *hits All For One* "All Might are you ok"

All Might(weakened):"young Midoriya get out of here now"

Izuku:"No I'm not leaving you to die!"

All Might:"I said leave!"

All For One:"well well well if it isn't the ninth user of One For All Izuku Midoriya I have a special surprise for you"

Izuku:"what is it"

All For One:"this" *he activates his teleporting quirk and bring inko*

Izuku:"MOM!"

Inko:"izuku run!"

All For One:"say good bye" *stabs her leavening a fatal wond*

Izuku:"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

All For One:"that's enough for one day good by-"

All Might:"NOT THIS TIME ALL FOR ONE UNITED STATES OF SMASH!!!!!!!" *knocks him out*

Izuku:*runs to inko* "mom please stay with me!"

Inko:"i-zuku don't worry about me make sure you be careful and I'm so proud of you"

Izuku:"mom please don't die I still need you!" *begins to tear up*

Inko:"I love you Izu....ku"

Izuku:"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

*TIMESKIP TWO DAYS*

Iida:*knocks on izukus dorm room* "Midoriya breakfast is ready you should come down"

Izuku:*silence*

Kirishima:"hey Midoriya why don't we train together?"

Izuku:*silence*

Mina:"Midoriya if you come out I'll go out with you"

Izuku:*silence*

Tsuyu:"hey guys we should give him some space let's go" *they go to the common room*

Kirishima:"we have to do something to help midoriya we shouldn't just leave him to deal with this by himself"

Tsuyu:"he doesn't want our help so there isn't anything we can do" *door opens and bakugo and someone else come in*

Kirishima:"hey bakugo what's up I haven't seen you all day were have you been?"

Mineta:"more importantly who's the babe with you?" *gives a perverted look*

Bakugo:"none of your damn business so just leave us alone!" *turns to the girl behind him* "come on lets go its right over here"

Kaminari:"what's his deal?"

Iida:"is anyone else concerned about bakugo taking an unknown person into the boys dorm!?" *door opens*

Todoroki:"hey guys I found these kids outside can I get some help" *two small kids are hiding behind his legs*