The Dance

No quirks
Takes place in middle school
———————————————————
*IN THE SCHOOL CAFETERIA*

Mina:"so you guys going to the dance tonight?"

Kaminari:"hell ya I even landed a date with jiro"

Kirishima:"wow how'd you get that to happen?"

Izuku:"that's easy he kept on asking her until she said yes" *everyone starts to laugh*

Kaminari:"sh-shut up"

Ochako:"someone should call the fire department for that burn"

Kaminari:"oh ya who are you going with Miss smartie pants?"

Ochako:"I um well"

Mina:*gives a devilish look towards ochako* "hey Midoriya do you have a date for the dance?" *ochako has a horrified look*

Izuku:"I-I um no not really why?" *confused look with a little bit of worry*

Mina:"why don't you and Uraraka go together since nether of you have dates yet?"

Izuocha:*huge blushes and are silent for a good minute*

Kirishima:"come on Midoriya give an answer its not manly to keep a lady waiting"

Ochako:'Mina I swear to god I'm gonna ki-'

Izuku:"ochako" *looks at him* "will you…go to the dance with me?" *shy/nervous smile*

Ochako:"uh……"

Mina:*whispers in ochakos ear* "this is were you say yes"

Ochako:"YES! I mean yes I will go to the dance with you" *bell rings*

Mina:"alright see you boys later" *they walk away "

Kirishima:"hey Midoriya that was very manly asking Uraraka out"

Kaminari:"ya having a cute girlfriend like Uraraka is going to make you look good"

Izuku:"ochako isn't my girlfriend!" *freaking out*

Kaminari:"your not fooling anyone you two even use each others first names"

Izuku:"because were best friends"

Kirishima:"that's not manly at all midoriya" *disappointed look*

Izuku:"but, but"

Hall monitor:"hey get to class the bell already rang!"

*TIMESKIP TO IZUKU WALKING HOME WITH OCHAKO*

Izuku:'oh god what am I going to do I'm going to be dancing with ochako why does this always happen to me?'

Ochako:"hey izuku you don't have to be my date to the dance if you don't want to I don't want to force you into it" *sad tone*

Izuku:"w-well m-maybe I w-want to go with you" *looks away with a blush on his face*

Ochako:*turns to him in shock* 'he wants to go out with me?' "Oh r-really?"

Izuku:"of course its good to go to one of these things with friends right?" *smiles* 'why did I say friends'

Ochako:"oh ya friends nothing more"

Izuku:"anyways I should get going I have to get my stuff ready for later bye" *runs away*

Ochako:'of course were going as friends its not like he actually likes me I shouldn't really be this stupid' *begins to tear up while slowly walking home*