You Can't Handle The Truth (Request)

A discovery in Izukus room makes everyone concerned
Requested by HansenTheMan
———————————————————
*AT UA'S THERAPY OFFICE*

???????:"hello miss Uraraka please have a seat" *gestures to the empty seat* "my name is Natalie and I am the schools therapist."

Ochako:"w-whats going on what's wrong with deku?"

Natalie:"deku? Oh you must mean Izuku midoriya please tell me what you know about his mental state?"

Ochako:"I know since the recent death of his mother inko he's been in a really dark place he hasn't been eating or coming to class, even All Might couldn't get through to him." *a tear runs down her cheek*

Natalie:"your in love with him aren't you?"

Ochako:"h-how d-did you…?"

Natalie:"my quirk is called look see I am able to read minds and emotions to a certain degree."

Ochako:"o-oh so theirs no point denying it then?"

Natalie:"ochako…do you think midoriya could ever…hurt himself?"

Ochako:"w-what do you mean hurt himself?"

Natalie:*sighs* "a security bot found a loaded hand gun in midoriya's room, when we brought him in for questioning I read his mind."

Ochako:"a-and?"

Natalie:"he was planning on killing himself today and some how it was connected…to you."

Ochako:"m-me?"

Natalie:"when I read his mind all I could feel was a cold feeling and he was thinking about you the whole time."

Ochako:*her eyes widen* "I-I am the reason deku wants to kill himself?" *tears slowly fall down her cheeks*

Natalie:"I'm sorry it may be the case."

Ochako:'w-why…why does the person I love most hate me?'

Natalie:*stand up and hugs ochako* "I'm sorry."

Ochako:"c-can I-I see h-him?"

Natalie:*pulls away from the hug* "you can't due to protocol no one is allowed to see him except fo-"

Ochako:"PLEASE I NEED TO SEE HIM!"

Natalie:'she may end up just like him if I don't do it.' "ok follow me." *she stands up and walks out of the room with ochako following behind her*

*TIMESKIP*

Natalie:"ok he's in this room I wish you luck." *opens the door to a pated room*

Ochako:"thank you." *steps inside and the door closes behind her* "d-deku?"

Izuku:*in the fetal position at the corner of the room*

Ochako:*walks to him* "d-deku its me." *bends over* "its Uraraka."

Izuku:*looks up* "u-uraraka?"

Ochako:*smiles* "yes its me."

Izuku:*stands up and tackles onto the near by bed pining her*

Ochako:"d-deku!?"

Izuku:"p-please?"

Ochako:"p-please wha-" *immediately shuts her mouth as Izuku begins kissing and sucking on her neck*

Izuku:"please tell me its ok for me to do…it with you. I can't do this anymore I'm in love with you ochako all I want is you." *pulls out of her neck and faces her*

Ochako:"i-is that why you were going to kill yourself? Because you want to do…it with me?"

Izuku:*shakes his head no* "I've lost so much this past week but the most unbearable is losing the last person I love…you, all I want is to spend the rest of my life with you ochako." *tears fall out of his closed eyes and onto ochakos face*

Ochako:*moves one hand free and wipes away the tears* "ok."

Izuku:*opens his eyes in shock*

Ochako:"but their are three conditions."

Izuku:"w-what are they?"

Ochako:"number one no killing yourself." *cups his cheek* "I don't want to lose you either." *he nods in agreement* "number two if I get pregnant then you have to take responsibility." *he nods again* "and finally three…when we graduate I want you to marry me."

Izuku:"but why I'm not worth marrying?"

Ochako:"I told you I want to be with you and Mrs. Ochako Midoriya just sounds right to me."

Izuku:*eyes widen* "I agree." *stares lovingly into her big brown eyes* "but I won't hold anything back so you just might get pregnant."

Ochako:"then shut up already and show me." *begins to suck on her neck leaving several hickeys behind*

Izuku:"trust me everyone is going to know that your going to be Mrs. Ochako Midoriya."

*TIMESKIP TO THE MORNING*

Izuku:*slowly wakes up to someone's fingers moving in his hair*

Ochako:*smiles* "good your finally awake." *gives him a peck on the lips* "morning handsome."

Izuku:*looks and sees all the hickeys from her neck to her shoulders* "d-did I over do It with the hickeys?"

Ochako:*looks at the same amount of hickeys on him* "I was gonna ask you the same thing." *both laugh*

Izuku:"I love you so much."

Ochako:*snuggles back into his neck* "I love you to."
———————————————————
Hope you enjoyed it see ya next week