What happen last night

Izuku is 25 and ochako is 24
Ochako was dating someone but he had broken up with her
Izuku loves ochako but thinks she doesn't
Izuku, ochako, Mina, kirishima, todoroki, and momo take a trip to Los Vegas
The morning takes place on the second day of the trip
Story will be a flash back from day one
————————————————
Ochako:*starts to wake up* 'were am I*sees izuku sleeping next to her she sees that they are both naked*OMG what happen I have to go before he wakes up'

Izuku:*wakes up because of the movement and hugs her* "hey honey can we just snuggle a little bit longer before we go with the others*he puts her head into his bare chest and kisses her forehead*I'm so glad for last night I love you so much I can't wait to start our family together"
Ochako:'that's right I remember now'

*FLASHBACK BEGANS*
*in the hotel room*

Mina:"so ochako are you happy that izuku came along"

Ochako:"Mina you know I just got out of a relationship with Jeremiah"

Momo:"we know but do you love him we know that you still have feelings for midoriya just admit it"

Ochako:"I-I-I alright I do love deku but it's not like he feels the same way"

*meanwhile with the guys*

Kirishima:"so izuku do you intend on making a move on uraraka while were here"

Todoroki:"ya midoriya we know that your in love with her just confess already"

Izuku:"as much as I love her and want her to be mine forever I can't she's with someone else" (he doesn't know that ochako and Jeremiah broke up)

Todoroki:"but midoriya"

Izuku:"don't say a word to her"

Kirishima, todoroki, momo, and Mina group chat

Mina:"so how did It go with midoriya"

Kirishima:"you were right he does love her"

Todoroki:"what about uraraka"

Momo:"she feels the same"

Mina:"ok we are going with plan A you all know know that to do"

*END OF TEXT*

Mina:"why don't we go have some fun"

Ochako:"like what"

Momo:"well we can go to the amusement parks around here don't forget my parents are paying for everything"

Mina:"great idea let's meet up with the guys and go"

*at the front of the hotel*

Momo:"hey guys so first we'll go to the amusement park then we'll go to the restaurant finally we'll go to the bar sound good"

Todoroki:"sounds good babe"

Mina:"ya let's show these people how we have fun Japanese style"

*TIMESKIP TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK*

Todoroki:"hey let's go on this one"

Izu/ocha:"no way that looks so scary"

Mina:"ok then you two stay here and we'll go on the ride"

Ochako:"hey deku let's go sit down over there"

Izuku:"ok uraraka*blushes because they are alone together* so how are your parents doing"

Ochako:"their doing great"

Izuku:"and how are you and Jeremiah doing he seems like a good guy"

Ochako:"actually we broke up we just wanted different things I wanted to start a family and he didn't so he decided to break up with me"