Inseparable

Izuku has a strength quirk but goes bezerk if he gets to angry only ochako can clam him down
Ochako has a quirk that makes her smarter and is going into the support course at UA
Ochakos parents died when she was 4 and went to live with her god mother inko midoriya
-------------------
*AT THE MIDORIYA HOUSE*

Inko:"izuku, ochako the letters from UA are here

*Izukus letter*

Nezu:"Hello Mr.Midoriya I would like to welcome you to the hero course at UA High School but we understand your quirk maybe dangerous at times so we will allow ochako uraraka to live with you in your dorm room"

*ochako's letter*

Powerloder:"Hello Ms.Uraraka I'm your teacher powerloder and I would like to welcome you to the support course here at UA principle nezu has told me to inform you that you will be staying in the hero course dorm room with izuku midoriya due to your history together in order to keep him in check"

Izuocha:"we did it"

Inko:"I'm so proud of the both of you now get to sleep you guys have a lot of packing to do"

Izuku:"ocha can I talk to you in my room"

Ochako:"sure"

*IN IZUKUS ROOM SITTING ON HIS BED*

Ochako:"so what did you need izuku"

Izuku:"I don't know how to say this"

Ochako:"just say it you can trust me"

Izuku:"I-I-I li-ke yo-u"

Ochako:"I like you to izuku"

Izuku:"no I mean let me start over ocha I've been in love with you for so long so ochako uraraka will you be my girlfriend"

Ochako:"I'd thought you'd never ask yes I will be your girlfriend"

*door opens inko comes in because she was spying on them*

Inko:"it's about time you two get together"

Izuocha:"mom/inko how long have you been listening"

Inko:"the whole time I've seen how close you two have been since ochako got here and I was wondering how long it would take for you two to figure it out now off to bed love birds"*leaves room*

Izuku:"ocha can you sleep here with me"

Ochako:"of course I will"*gets into bed with him and cuddle together*

*TIMESKIP ONE WEEK*

Mr.Aizawa:"hello and welcome this is your dorm building each hero course class is separated into two classes each class as well as dorm buildings has 20 students your things have been moved into your designated room any question"

Iida:"yes I have one you just informed us only 20 students are to be housed here yet I count 21 students present"

Mr.Aizawa:"yes I would like izuku midoriya and ochako uraraka to step forward*they go to the front*due to special circumstances ochako uraraka will be living with izuku midoriya now here are your assigned dorm rooms"

Ochako:"come on izu let's go unpack"

Mineta:"so Midoriya how did you get UA to allow such a hot babe to share a room with you"

Kaminari:"ya I want to know to who knows they might let us have a sexy girl like uraraka stay with us"

Izuku:"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY"*a dark aura surrounds izuku his eyes go from green to red this scares everyone even Mr.Aizawa*

Ochako:*hugs him* "izu listen to my voice you need to calm down you don't want to hurt me right if you go berzerk then you could so calm down"

Izuku:*the Aura goes away and his eyes go back to green he hugs her back* "I suggest you two apologize to ochako for what you said"

Mineta/kaminari:"were sorry" *on their hands and knees bowing*

Kirishima:*whispers to Mina* "man that guy is dangerous"

Mina:"tell me about it why did they even let him into the hero course in the first place"

Mr.Aizawa:"as you can see izukus quirk can go into something called berzerk mode in which case he becomes unstoppable not even all might himself can beat him which is why uraraka is staying here only she can calm him down so go unpack and don't do something stupid like that again"

*TIMESKIP IN THE COMMON ROOM*

Tsuyu:"so ochako how did you and midoriya meet"

Ochako:"well my parents died when I was 4 in a car accident so I was sent to live with my god mother inko midoriya izu's mom"

Momo:"really the way you look at each other I could have mistaken you for a couple"

Ochako:"actually we recently became a couple"

Toru:"really"

Ochako:"ya it's been a week"

Mina:"wow a week and do you like that he seems really protective over you"

Ochako:"he has always been that way and I'm not going to lie I am to"

Jiro:"ok enough of this boyfriend talk ochako if you aren't going to the hero course then what are you doing here at UA"

Izuku:"my smart queen here is going to the support course"*sits next to ochako and holds her hand*

Ochako:"izu don't embarrass me" *has a blush*

Izuku:"well it's true you are a queen to me"

Ochako:"I'm just happy to be your queen"

Mina:"so have you two kissed yet"

Ochako:"just on the cheek"

Izuku:"hey ocha we better get ready or we'll be late for our dinner reservation"

Mina:"oh what is this reservation for"

Izuku:"for date night I want to spend as much time with ocha as possible"

All girls:"aww"

*TIMESKIP TO AFTER DINNER*

Ochako:"izu you know I don't like you spoiling me with fancy things"

Izuku:"I can't help it you know I have to spoil you"

Ochako:"I just feel I don't deserve all of this"

Izuku:"really after everything you do for me"

Ochako:"I don't do that much"

Izuku:*he cups her cheek* "don't say that you've done a lot for me despite what you've been through you mean everything to me"

Ochako:*blushes* "do you really mean that"

Izuku:"will this answer your question once and for all" *pulls her into a passionate kiss*

Ochako:*they lean their foreheads together and stare into each others eyes* "yes, yes it does"

????:"got it"

Ochako:*turns her head* "who's there"

Mina:"hey there uraraka having fun with your boyfriend"

Ochako:"m-mina what are you doing here"

Izuku:"well"

Ochako:*faces him confused* "well"

Izuku:"I kinda got some ideas from her on how to make our first official kiss romantic the only catch was she was allowed to record it are you mad"

Ochako:"as long as I get a copy no"

Mina:"don't worry you will see ya back at the dorms"

Izuku:"so did you like it"

Ochako:"will this answer your question" *pulls him into another passionate kiss*
-------------------
See ya next week