Fluffy

Izuku has an animal quirk while ochako is quirkless
RK=random kid
———————————————————
*AT HEARTLAND PRESCHOOL*

Teacher:"well class today I'd like to introduce our new student she comes from the country and she is a bit shy so give her a warm welcome"

Ochako:"h-hello my name is ochako uraraka"

RK:"hey what's your quirk"

RK2:"ya tell us"

Ochako:"I-I'm quirkless"

RK3:"wow that sucks"

Teacher:"that's enough now can you go sit down ochako"

Ochako:"y-yes" 'all I want is a friend'*sounds sad*

*TIMESKIP TO RECESS*

Ochako:"hello can I play with you"

RK4:"no way go away no one wants to play with a qurikless freak like you"

Bakugo:"looks like this quirkless freak thinks she belongs with the rest of us well you don't so go away"

?????:"stop it kacchan you shouldn't be so mean"

Bakugo:"stay out of this or else we wouldn't be friends with you anymore" *turns back to ochako* "you should have just stayed away from us I know why don't you go back to the country were we don't have to see freaks like you"

Ochako:*runs away crying into the forest* 'why are people always so mean to me why do they hate me'*sits at a tree hugging her legs* "I wish people would just like me"

?????:"hello is someone here *sees ochako* oh your that quirkless girl right"

Ochako:"please don't hurt me"

?????:"don't worry I'm not going to hurt you I want to be your friend"

Ochako:"but I thought you were with those other guys"

?????:"I was until I saw how they were treating you they had no right to do that so what do you say want to be friends" *gives her a huge smile*

Ochako:"YES*jumps up and hugs him tightly*thank you thank you thank you"

?????:"your welcome*hugs back and wraps his tail around her waist* oh I completely forgot I'm izuku toshinori it's very nice to meet you ochako uraraka"

Ochako:"it's very nice to meet you to" *they go back and are confronted by the other kids*

Bakugo:"oh perfect you brought her back so we can keep on bullying her nice work izuku"

Ochako:'wait he does hate me how can I be such a dummy'

Izuku:*wraps his tail around her waist and holds her hand which surprised her* "back off kacchan she's my friend"

Bakugo:"izuku if you become friends with her everyone else is not going to be your friend anymore"

Izuku:"I don't care I see the way all of you treated her I wouldn't want to be friends with jerks like you anyways"

Bakugo:"what was that" *angry*

Izuku:"I said that you are all jerks and stay away from ocha or else I beat you all up" *growls*

Bakugo:"come on guys lets leave izuku with his girlfriend she isn't worth the time" *they all leave*

Ochako:"toshi you didn't have to do that I would have been fine on my own I'm always alone anyways"