The Visit

It's been a while since graduation and the Urarakas are happy for a daughter Visit
———————————————————
*AT THE URARAKA HOME*

John:*pacing back and forth*

Rey:"John dear relax there's nothing to worry about"

John:"I can't she's already 20 minutes late what if something happened?"

Rey:"she's the #1 pro hero and can properly use her quirk without breaking her bones she's not a little girl anymore"

John:*sighs* "maybe your right maybe I shouldn't be this over protective and let her…" *knock at the door* "she's here!" *runs quickly to the door*

Rey:*sighs* "so close"

John:*opens the door and hugs his daughter* "ochako its about time you had me worried sick!"

Ochako:*chuckles* "I missed you to daddy" *struggles to breath*

Rey:"hey honey why don't you let go so she can breath?"

John:*quickly let's go* "sorry honey"

Ochako:"its alright daddy"

Rey:*walks over and gives her a quick hug* "come in ochako dinners almost ready so I hope your hungry because I made lots"

Ochako:"a-actually t-theirs someone I'd l-like you to meet" *gestures to someone behind her and takes his hand* "t-this is Izuku Toshinori m-my b-boyfriend"

Izuku:"h-hello i-its nice to m-meet you" *gives a quick bow*

John:'BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!'

Rey:*rushes over and shakes his hand hard* "hello its very nice to meet you and thank you for dating my daughter I know she can be a klutz but please stay with her"

Ochako:*beat red from embarrassment* "m-mom stop!"

Rey:"oh sorry I just got a little carried away come on in you two can sleep in ochako's old room"

Ochako:"ok come on izu" *guides him to the room while he carries their luggage*

John:*giving izuku a death stare* "I don't like him"

Rey:"give the boy a chance he looks like a good match for her"

John:"I don't care something's seems off about that kid"

Rey:"don't you dare ask your police buddies to look him up!"

John:"aw come on"

Rey:"I said no now go set the table and call ochako and izuku afterwards!"

*MEANWHILE*

Ochako:*standing in front of the door with her name on it* "ok j-just don't laugh"

Izuku:*confused look* "why would I laugh?"

Ochako:"j-just don't!" *she opens the door to reveal a pink room with 13 and All Might posters*

Izuku:*begins laughing* "I can see why you were worried"

Ochako:"h-hey don't be mean"

Izuku:*finally stops laughing and hugs her* "aw come on you know I'm just messing around please forgive me?"

Ochako:"no that was mean I didn't laugh when you showed me your room Mr. Romantic comedy/romantic novel"

Izuku:"hey you like them to"

Ochako:"ya but I didn't laugh" *pouts*

Izuku:"then how about I give you a gift as an apology?"