Not So Bad Wolf

Izuku has a wolf quirk which always scared the other kids all accept his little red riding hood
-----------------------
*IN HEARTLAND PRESCHOOL*

Teacher:"ok boys and girls we have a new student so listen while she introduces herself."

Ochako:*in a red cloak* "h-hello my name is ochako uraraka I'm this many." *holds up 4 fingers* "and I like hero's and mochi."

Teacher:"how nice why don't we take some time to welcome her is that ok everyone?"

Everyone:"ok"

Ochako:*walks nervously to the other kids*

Kid 1:"hi uraraka have you gotten your quirk yet?"

Ochako:"um no not yet. Do any of you have your quirks yet?"

Kid 2:"just one of us but we don't play with him he's scary."

Ochako:"scary how?" *looks around the room looking for the scary kid*

Kid 3:"he has these big ears, big eyes and sharp teeth you know like the story."

Ochako:*spots the boy sitting alone looking really lonely* "is that him." *points to him*

Kid 4:"yeah don't get to close or else he might eat you."

Teacher:"ok class its recess so please remember to be nice to uraraka."

*RECESS*

Izuku:*sitting by himself under the playground*

Ochako:*sees this and walks over to him*

Kid 2:"wait uraraka don't go near the monster he might eat you!"

Ochako:*walks closer ignoring the kid and hears him crying* 'he must be very lonely all he needs is a friend' *taps him on the shoulder making him flinch* "h-hello."

?????:"h-hi"

Ochako:"do you want to play with me?"

?????:*looks shocked* "y-you want to play w-with me?" *ochako nods* "b-but d-don't you think I'm scary like...a m-monster?"

Ochako:*smiles* "your not scary or a monster you look lonely so I'm gonna be your friend." *holds out her hand* "so come on and play with me."

?????:*he hesitatedly took her hand* "o-ok"

Ochako:*smiles* "what's your name?"

Izuku:"I-Izuku…Izuku M-Midoriya"

Ochako:"hello Izuku Midoriya it's nice to meet you I'm your new friend ochako uraraka." *gives him a kind smile*

Izuku:*eyes goes wide and his tail begins to wag* 'beautiful' "what do you want to play?"

Ochako:"let's play house I'll be the mommy you'll be the daddy." *holds up a 13 plushy* "and 13 will be the baby."

*TIMESKIP AFTER RECESS*

Teacher:"ok kids it's nap time so everyone find a spot to take your nap" *all the kids begin to set up their sleeping spots and the teacher turns off the light*

Ochako:*begins to hear crying and sits up only to spot Izuku sleeping away from everyone else* 'Midoriya must be afraid of the dark' *gets up and walks over to him* "h-hey m-midoriya."

Izuku:*quickly wipes away his tears and looks at her* "u-uraraka why a-aren't you sleeping?"

Ochako:*looking really scared* "I'm afraid of the dark can I sleep with you?"

Izuku:"y-yeah" *scoots over and ochako climbs in*

Ochako:"thank you Midoriya your my hero." *she snuggles up with him which makes Izuku feel safer* 'looks like it worked*

*TIMESKIP TO THE END OF THE DAY*

Ochako:*walks out of the school holding her parents hand*

Rey:"so ochako did you have fun today?"

Ochako:"yup"

John:"did you make any new friends?"

Ochako:*ochako nods* "yup" *rey and John look at each other smiling*

Rey:"so your birthday is coming up soon are you excited to find out what your quirk is?"

Ochako:*nods* "I can't wait so I can show Midoriya!"

*TIMESKIP YEARS LATER*

Ochako:*slowly wakes up to a familiar All Might shirt* "zuzu wake up we need to get to school."

Izuku:*mumbling in his sleep* "no more sleep time with mochi"

Ochako:*sighs and takes off her glove using her quirk* "well maybe it's a good thing I got zero gravity as my quirk." *gets up and walks over to the kitchen*

Inko:"good morning uraraka it's good to see one of you is awake this morning."

Ochako:"morning inko that smells good what's for breakfast?"

Inko:"just pancakes and eggs."

Ochako:"oh yum your pancakes are the best!"

Izuku:"mochi not so loud I wanna sleep more" *snuggles into her neck*

Inko:*sighs* "I don't know how Izuku was able to snag you as a girlfriend?"

Ochako:"he was just to adorable not to keep."

Inko:"well at least your responsible." *fills a cup with water and slowly spills it on Izukus face*

Izuku:*let's go and is surprised while floating* "mom I was having a nice dream!"

Inko:"Izuku you need to be more responsible you can't have ochako baby you forever."

Izuku:"she's not babying me."

Inko:"can you tie your tie by yourself?"

Izuku:"…"

Inko:"just as I thought now hurry and eat breakfast before your later for school." *leaves to the kitchen*

Ochako:*puts him on the ground and releases him* "I think it's cute the way you tie your tie." *gives him a kiss on his cheek making him smile*

Izuku:"I think your cute."

Ochako:*in a whisper* "are you just saying that because I agreed to marry you?"

Izuku:"no because I already know your a cutie." *kisses her on the lips*

Ochako:"my parents are going to be shocked when they find out."

Izuku:"after everything I've done they shouldn't be."

Ochako:"it's those guys fault they shouldn't have tried hitting on a taken woman."

Inko:"foods getting cold!"

Izuku:"shall we Mrs Midoriya?"

Ochako:*gives him one last kiss* "we shall Mr Midoriya."
———————————————————————
And that's the end let me know what you think see ya next time