New Friends

Twin brothers join heartland preschool
———————————————————
*AT HEARTLAND PRESCHOOL*

Teacher:"alright class today we have two new students joining the class" *looks towards the two boys* "why don't you introduce yourself?"

Katsuki:"I'm katsuki bakugo and this" *points behind him* "is my little brother Izuku"

Izuku:*gives a nervous wave while hiding behind katsukis back* "h-hi"

Katsuki:"if you want to pick on him I'll beat you up!"

Izuku:"k-kachan"

Katsuki:"I'm serious I'll kick your ass!"

Teacher:"um ok then why don't we have free time, and remember to make them feel welcomed everyone"

*TIMESKIP 5 MINUTES*

Kid 1:"wow that's such an awesome quirk what about you Izuku what's your quirk?"

Katsuki:"the doctors said that he won't be able to use his quirk until he's much older"

Kid 2:"wait so is his quirk stronger than your explosion quirk katsuki?"

Katsuki:"no quirk is better than mine you extra!"

Kid 3:"what about mine" *quirk electro daggers he/she can make daggers out of pure electricity and have them explode by draining electricity from electric devices such as phones, tablets lightbubs, etc*

Katsuki:"you don't even have a name your just kid 3 so you don't count!" *feels a tug on his shoulder* "what's wrong Izuku?"

Izuku:*points to a girl in the corner* "I want to go talk to her"

Kid 2:"don't bother wasting your time with her she's quirkless"

Izuku:"please kachan"

*MEANWHILE*

Ochako:*sitting sadly* 'all I want is a friend to play with' *begins to tear up* 'I just want to be normal'

Katsuki:"hey you quirkless girl!"

Ochako:*looks and is instantly scared of katsuki's mean looking face* "y-yes" 'are they going to bully me to'

Katsuki:*moves to the side to reveal a nervous Izuku*

Izuku:"h-hello d-do you like hero's?

Ochako:"y-yes"

Izuku:"who's your favorite hero?"

Ochako:"thirteen"

Izuku:"really me to!" *smiles and sits down next* "do you want to be friends?"

Ochako:"f-friends?"

Izuku:"ya I want to be your friend"

Ochako:"but why do you want to be friends with me I don't even have a quirk?"

Izuku:"you seem really nice"

Ochako:"b-but what if the other kids bully you?"

Katsuki:"then I'll kick their asses and as long as your Izukus friend I'll also make sure your not bullyed"

Ochako:"um o-ok"

Izuku:"great my name is Izuku bakugo and this is my twin older brother katsuki bakugo but you can call him kachan"

Katsuki:"so what's your name?"

Ochako:"m-my name is ochako uraraka

Izuku:"so what should we do now… I know let's play hero's versus villain me and you can be hero's and kachan can be the villain!"