Drinking

DEMI POV

Marissa and i are on our way to the hospital now. Her pain doesn't seem to be as bad but we still want her to be looked at. I left Amanda and Maddie at home and hopefully they'll behave themselves.

We pull into the hospital parking lot and find a place to park. I help Marissa out of the car and we head inside. A doctor brings us to a room and Marissa lays on the bed. I take her hand as the doctor walks in.

"hello Marissa" he smiles

"make the pain stop" she demands

The doctor sets up the ultrasound and puts the cold jelly on her stomach. Marissa's doctor rubs the thing around and looks confused.

"is everything okay?" i ask

"perfect" the doctor says

"then why am i in pain?" Marissa asks

"you're feeling the baby kick" the doctor announces

"i feel stupid" marissa says

AMANDA POV

I just dropped Maddie off at aerial practice and i'm alone. Remembering a friend i made awhile back i went ahead and texted her.

We decide to meet at an old abandoned house. I walk in and see her drinking a beer.

"want one?" she asks

"yeah" i say

Tori throws me a beer and i sit down.

"hows life?" she asks

"pretty damn good" i say

i take a swig of beer and see Tori pull out a bag of weed.

"want some?" she asks

i take some and start smoking it. After a while i decide i should head home and walk. I'll have to get my car in the morning. We all know what happened last time i tried driving while drunk.

When i get home i try to sneak up to my room but Demi and Marissa are already in there.

"sit" demi demands

"where were you?" marissa asks

"with a friend" i slur

"what were you doing with the friend?" demi asks

"hanging out" i slur

"you're drunk and smell like weed" marissa yells

"did you smoke weed?" Demi asks

"i uh uh i i" i say

"Amanda" demi says sternly

"fine i did" i sigh

"what do you think your punishment should be?" marissa asks

"i don't fucking know so don't ask me" i say irritated

"AMANDA" Demi yells

i hang my head and await my fate. Marissa leaves to get maddie leaving me with demi. i looked at her with fear in my eyes.

"i am beyond disappointed in you" demi tells me

"i'm really sorry" i numble

"i'll give you your punishment tomorrow when i'm not as mad" demi announces

i nod my head and Demi leaves the room. I feel horrible for what i did and end up crying myself to sleep. Waking up an hour later, i make my way to the bathroom. The mirror shows tear stained eyes. The events from earlier today flooded my mind and i started crying. I've been trying to behave better for Demi and i ruined it. Guilt is eating me alive. I walk to Demi's room and knock on the door.

"come in" she calls

"can i talk to you?" i ask

"of course" she says

"i feel horrible" i say as i sit on the bed

"well you were drunk" demi says

"i know and luckily it wasn't that much but i mean emotionally. I feel so guilty" i explain

"were you crying because of that?" Demi asks

"yeah" i say "so can you just give me my punishment now so i can get it done with?"

"well waiting until tomorrow would be a good punishment too but since you were crying and truly feel guilty i'll do it now" Demi says

"alright" i say

"go on in your room i'll be there in a minute" Demi instructs

i go in my room and wait for Demi. I already know what my punishment is and i deserve it so theres no point in protesting. Demi comes in my room and puts a chair in the middle of the room. She sits down and i walk over to her. Demi lowers my pants and underwear and guides me over her lap. Demi takes no time in bringing down the first smack. I cringe in pain but don't move. Demi continues punishing me and it hurts like hell. I don't move though, i start crying heavily, but i don't move. Demi finishes up the punishment and i keep laying there.

"you okay baby girl?" Demi asks

"it hurts" i whisper

"i know baby but it'll stop" Demi says

Demi pulls me up so i'm sitting in her lap. I cuddle up to her and she rubs my back. I stop crying and i hug Demi.

"thanks mommy" i whisper

"you're welcome baby" she says softly

I get up and go in my room. Laying down, on my stomach of course, i go to sleep. In the morning i go downstairs to get breakfast. On the way i notice Marissa and Maddie aren't here. Shaking it off, i get some cereal. A few minutes later Demi comes down and joins me.

"morning" she smiles

"morning" i say

"you called me mommy last night" Demi states

"i know" i say

"it made me so happy" demi says

i smiled and put my bowl in the sink. Truth is i want to call her mom i really do but i'm terrified. I don't know why but i just can't. I go up to the music room and start working on songs for my next album.