Moving Out

Well today's the day, I'm moving out. I didn't expect to be living on my own at 18 but i guess it's appropriate if I'm married and pregnant with my second child. I shouldn't even be pregnant yet, Gracie's only 6 weeks old. Anyway I've already started packing so I've got to finish that up then between Devans car and mine and probably Demi's (because you know she'll want to help) we'll get everything over in one trip. Devan said all of his stuff is packed and brought over to the new house. Demi has a lot of old furniture she's giving us. We're so thankful for that, at least I am anyway.

"Amanda are you done packing?" Demi asks

"Yeah, I'm just thinking" I admit

"About what?" Demi asks

"Life" I say, tearing up a little "the past 2 years have been incredible, I can't believe I'm moving out"

"Baby girl it's not like you're never going to be back, you can come over whenever you want" she tells me

"I know" I say

"Amanda think about this seriously, are you ready to move out?" She asks

"I... Don't know" I admit

"I want you to think about this today" she says "I'll ask again later"

"Okay" I say "I'm going to start putting the the boxes in the car"

Demi and I load up my car then put the rest in hers. Maddie watches Gracie while we bring the stuff over. Once we get everything over there Devan comes over and we unpack everything.

"Well kiddo I'm going to head out, call me if you need anything" Demi says

"I will" I say. Demi and I hug goodbye and she gets in her car, before she leaves she reminds me to think about her question.

We end up having everything we need except groceries, which means I have to go to the store. While Devan picks up all the kids I run to the store and buy a month supply of food. Somehow I get back and get the food put away before Devan gets back.

"Daddy this is our house now?" Ryan asks

"It is" Devan says

"It's Manda and Gracie's house too?" Raelynn asks

"Yes ma'am" Devan says

It's dinner time now, Devan volunteered to cook so I'm sitting out on the front porch. I've gone back to Demi's question... Am I ready to move out?

Yes.

Well this is it! This is the end! I hope you liked the book. Please give me your thoughts on it!!