One

Kim Taehyung excitedly hopped in his new 2018 Porsche Panamera parked in front of his house. Its slick black color looked so intimidating, giving off an aura like that of a wild animal.

He squealed happily when his bum touched the car seat. Inhaling the scent, he stomped his feet a couple of times and shouted his lungs out.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!" Taehyung could not contain his happiness.

At last! His dream car was already in his hands.

Good things kept on happening to him. First, he finally got his dream job as the secretary of a huge company. Second, the boss favored him a lot, giving him his dream car as a bonus. Third, he started working today.

Calming his raging emotions down, Taehyung rested his head on the steering wheel as he savored the feeling.

This.is.what.a.queen.deserves.

He smirked at his playful thoughts. After everything that he had gone through, he's now experiencing the treatment he deserves.

Taehyung started the engine, creating a roaring sound that was music to his ears.

Beautiful like me.

He stepped on the gas as he hummed along to the music resonating in his luxurious car.

"I'm going to make a grand entrance." He beamed to himself.

------

People's head snapped to the direction of the incoming car. They stopped in their tracks to look as the driver parked in front of the building.

The employees waited for the driver to come out. They were not familiar with the owner of the eye-catching luxurious car.

As soon as Taehyung stepped out, people gasped at his beauty parallel to the one he drives. They gawked at him with envy in their eyes.

Taehyung, on the other hand, was mesmerized by the company's elegance and extravagance.

When he was seven, his father used to tag him along in his work because his mother was a crack-up whore who did not care about him. Whenever he stepped foot in the building, little Taehyung would immediately feel like a princess in a castle.

He smiled at the thought. Now, he'll be the queen of this castle.

Taehyung did not mind the stares that he got from other employees as he walked inside. He's so used to the fact that people found him so beautiful they couldn't keep their eyes to themselves.

Call him vain but that's the truth.

He managed to find his way to the office of the secretary, whom he'll replace today.

"Excuse me, I'm Kim Taehyung. Is the CEO inside?" He asked without batting an eye.

The woman turned around to face him. Her face literally became plastic as she forced herself to smile after hearing his name.

Taehyung did not mind. He didn't expect to receive a warm welcome from someone he's going to take away the job. If truth be told, he felt a little guilty towards her, but he pushed away the thought.

"Mr. Jeon will not be around today. He's scheduled to have his monthly check up." The secretary by the name Jennie Kim uttered, emotionless.

Taehyung simply nodded and waited for her to continue.

"He instructed me to show you around and introduce you to other employees." She said, rolling her eyes deliberately so Taehyung could see her distaste.

Patience.Patience.Patience.

Taehyung chanted his mantra over and over again. He had to be composed no matter how eager he was to pull the frizzy hair of the woman.

He smiled oh so sweetly it could kill.

"That sounds great."

Jennie raised her brows and returned a fake smile.

"Oh trust me. You'll love them." She smirked.

Taehyung heard the sarcasm in her voice.

This.bitch.is.up.to.no.good.

-----------

Comment and vote. Love you 💜