Twelve

Taehyung was feeling shitty the next day as he wasn't able to have a good sleep.

He was tossing and turning on his bed, finding it hard to find sleep as he thought of the way his heart beats fast for a certain ravenette.

He couldn't let his feelings show for Jungkook. He needs to control his emotions and prevent them from showing.

This was the decision he made until he finally slept at 2 am only to awaken after 3 hours of sleep, well if you could call that sleep.

Now he's feeling shitty as he went out of his car, his mind out of it as he crossed the parking lot going to the entrance of the building.

Taehyung saw an extravagant car enter the parking lot as well, and it took him only seconds to realize who the driver is, when the car was parked in the reserved space for the CEO.

The brunet hurried his walking, his heart started thumping off his chest as he almost run just to get away as fast as he could. He took the elevator and pressed the buttons quickly, heaving a deep sigh of relief as soon as the door closes.

Taehyung bit his lower lip, realizing how hard it is to act normal. He's feeling too weak, and this is not what he's trained for. He shouldn't make a fool of himself in front of Jungkook.

The elevator finally came to a stop, and Taehyung hurriedly went inside the CEO's office. He settled on his seat, checking on the CEO's schedule quickly.

The brunet halted, realizing that today isn't a busy day for the CEO. There's no scheduled meeting or whatsoever to attend to, and Taehyung thought he should've just taken a leave for the day since he wasn't feeling all too good.

The door bursts open, and Taehyung need not to look in order to know who entered. He focused his eyes on the files he's holding when he felt the ravenette's presence in front of him across his table.

"Secretary Kim."

Taehyung lifted his gaze hesitantly, his eyes landing on the handsome face of his boss. He looks like his fever hasn't gotten worst.

"Yes, sir?" He answered, trying to maintain eye contact though his heart is already somersaulting.

"Good morning." Jungkook said, grinning.

Taehyung gulped down a lump on his throat, seeing the playful smile on Jungkook's lips.

This is new.

"Good morning.. Sir." The brunet answered back, uncertain. He saw Jungkook grinned even more at the confused look on his face.

Jungkook suddenly leaned closer, his hand pressed on the table. He leaned too close, Taehyung wasn't able to respond in shock, his eyes wide as he came face to face to the CEO who has his face only an inches away from him.

Taehyung subconsciously grips the computer mouse in anxiety, his heart thumping off his chest so wild he could almost hear it.

He hasn't recovered yet from the close proximity when Jungkook suddenly pressed his forehead against Taehyung's own as he stared at him deep in the eyes.

Taehyung's breath hitches, he swore he made an audible gasp as soon as he felt Jungkook's skin pressed to his, his nose almost touching Taehyung's own and his lips... oh God!

His eyes travelled down Jungkook's lips. If only he'll lean a bit more forward, Taehyung swears they could kiss.

"I no longer have a fever." Jungkook muttered, letting Taehyung feel his temperature from their pressed forehead.

Taehyung doesn't know what to say. He couldn't understand why Jungkook is suddenly becoming like this, as if he's teasing him to sin.

"Aren't you going to congratulate me?" Jungkook joked, his eyes twinkling and his playful smile not leaving his lips.