Epilogue

"Uncle Hobi, how do you play this?" Junghyun asked as he looked at the newly bought toy train of his uncle.

"First, place it here in the trail way and then turn it on like this... Tada!" Hoseok beamed, seeing Junghyun's amused face as the train began working.

His eyes were twinkling as he stared at the toy with amusement. Hoseok ruffled his hair as he stood, making his way to Jungkook who's looking at his son with a fond smile.

"You can go now. I'll look after him." Hoseok assured which made Jungkook smile thankfully.

"Thanks, Hoseok." Jungkook said. He looked at his son and smiled, seeing how he's so engrossed with the toy train.

"Baby, daddy's going." Jungkook called which made the little one raise his head.

"Bye bye daddy." Junghyun ran towards him, enbracing his legs as he looked up and smiled.

"Behave, okay? Don't make uncle Hobi's head hurt." He picked him up and kissed him on the forehead.

"Junghyun won't be bad. Promise." Junghyun raised his hand, pledging.

"Good. Grandpa Jungho will pick you up later, okay?" Jungkook reminded to which Junghyun nodded.

"I'll get going. Go play with your new toy." Jungkook kissed him on the cheek before putting him down, immediately running back to his toy train.

"Thanks, Hoseok." Jungkook tapped his friend's shoulder as he made his way out of the house and into his car.

It took him half an hour to arrive at his destination. As he entered the establishment, he was welcomed by the fragrance of the flowers and the calming scent of the whole place.

"Mr. Jeon." The worker smiled and greeted him.

"Hey, Mark. Are my flowers ready?" He asked, tapping the latter by the shoulder.

"Yes, Mr. Jeon. I finished them first thing in the morning." Mark smiled as he ducked down to get the two bouquets Jungkook had ordered.

"Thank you, Mark." Jungkook smiled, taking the flowers.

He stayed for a while for a small talk with the latter before finally deciding to leave.

Jungkook was making his way to his car when he heard a voice.

"Jungkook?"

He turned around, brows furrowed as he saw who had called him. He was surprised, not expecting to see her again after all these years.

"Lisa." Jungkook uttered.

Lisa smiled. Her face was glowing and full of happiness, far from the image he had seen of her 7 years ago.

"Can't believe it's really you. How have you been?" Lisa asked, looking at the bouquets in his hand.

"Just the same. How about you? When did you arrive?" Jungkook asked in return.

"I've been here for a few months already." She lifted her hand, showing a diamond ring.

"Busy preparing. Actually we're here to check for flower arrangements and all." She giggled, pointing out to the man walking toward them.

Jungkook turned to look and saw a handsome guy smiling fondly at Lisa.

"Hey." The man greeted as he securely placed his arms around Lisa's waist.

"Babe, this is Jungkook. A childhood friend of mine. Jungkook, this is Bambam... my fiancé." Lisa introduced.

Bambam extended his hand which Jungkook politely took.