Eighteen

Slowly and teasingly, his hands travel down Jungkook's toned abs. He bit his lower lip, finding his abdomen deliciously hard underneath his shirt.

"Don't make any sound, babe. You don't want someone hearing us, do you?" Taehyung bit his lower lip as he stared at Jungkook's lust-filled eyes, waiting and anticipating his next move.

In a torturingly languid movement, the brunet lowered his hands even more until he touched the hard buldge in his crotch.

"Fuck." Jungkook muttered, his hips slowly grinding himself to Taehyung's palms.

The brunet licks his lips before dropping on his knees, coming face to face to that bulge restraining inside Jungkook's pants.

With trembling hands, out of excitement and fear of getting caught, Taehyung snapped the button and slowly unzipped his pants, all the while keeping his gaze in Jungkook's charcoal eyes.

The ravenette finds it insanely hot, looking at Taehyung kneeling in front of him, his eyes wide and innocent, his lashes long and thick, while his hands do their magic.

In one quick motion, Taehyung dipped his hand inside Jungkook's pants, reaching for his hard cock. He could feel him throbbing in his palm as he took him out of his briefs, eyes widening in shock at the sight.

Fuck. He's huge.

Taehyung gulped, feeling his throat suddenly become dry as he stared at Jungkook's cock.

He's long and thick, Taehyung's thumb didn't even reach his fingertips when he circled his hand around him. He saw his veins decorating his hard shaft, the tip pinkish red and a bit of precum leaks out of it.

How would this fit in...

He licked his lips, eyes wide as he looked up, only to see Jungkook dangerously staring at him.

The brunet couldn't help but feel hot as his hand gripped on the hard shaft, slowly pumping him up with every flick of his wrist.

He could feel Jungkook tensing in his touch, every stroke making him close his eyes in ecstacy.

"Fuck, baby." Jungkook groaned, settling his hands on the wall for support.

Taehyung loves this. He loves the pleasure he sees in Jungkook's face, how his brows knot in desire, his mouth hanging open, and Taehyung wants to pleasure him more.

In his entire life, Taehyung hadn't done anything like this. However he has watched porn a lot of times and learned from them, so it wouldn't be too hard, right?

His tongue grazed his lower lip once more before slowly leaning in, eyes not leaving Jungkook's charcoal ones. He felt the tip of the ravenette's cock touch his lips. He let his tongue out, licking Jungkook's tip, tasting his precum.

He licked some more, the salty and exquisite taste coming to his taste buds. It's not good, but it's not bad either.

Weirdly, he finds it okay. It somehow tastes like how Jungkook would be, strong yet with a hint of subtlety.

And Taehyung wants more.

"Fuck, baby. Stop teasing." Jungkook groaned, hand now gripping on the back of his head.

Only then Taehyung realized he's been squirming with his every lick.

A naughty grin left his lips as he began to open his mouth wide, taking him fully in his mouth.

"S-shit!" Jungkook moaned, letting the brunet take him fully. He gripped him by his hair, steadying his movement.

Taehyung moaned, his eyes wildly looking at Jungkook as he began to bob his head, enclosing his mouth around his cock, sucking him so good.