Twenty Two

"That's insane!" Jin blurted out, his eyes became huge saucers after hearing what Jimin had said.

"I know right?" Jimin grinned, while Taehyung just shook his head in disbelief.

"You should be careful next time, Chim." Taehyung advised, making the older smirk.

"I'm always careful, Taetae." He said, winking.

The brunet just rolled his eyes at the remarks, before casually sipping on his drink.

He roamed his eyes around the club, seeing people grind their bodies with strangers, unmindful of the sweat and the loud booming of the music.

It's Thursday night and the three of them decided to hang out at Jimin's favorite club just around the area.

Taehyung wasn't able to say no to the older's invitation because he kept on reminding that he has to treat him for ditching his ass last time.

They were supposed to go out on Friday night, but Taehyung has an appointment, so here they are now, partying and drinking away even though they still have work tomorrow.

"Anyway, the guy wasn't able to touch me, so yeah, I'm safe." Jimin proudly stated, making Taehyung roll his eyes once more.

"You're just lucky, Chim. What if he was able to get your plate number and track you down?" Taehyung said in a concerned manner.

"Then I'll just have to ruin his sports car once more." Jimin grinned, sipping on his drink looking victorious.

Taehyung and Jin just shrugged their shoulders.

"You're always so carefree, Chimie. I wish I could be like you." Jin uttered.

"You're too stiff, Jin. You should let loose sometimes." Jimin uttered back, making Taehyung smile.

The two started giving advice to each other while Taehyung just shook his head and stared at his phone on the table.

He couldn't have fun that much, knowing that Jungkook might be mad at him at the moment.

Before he left work earlier, he had told Jungkook that he's going out with his friends and hang out on a club. As soon as he mentioned the word club, the ravenette instantly said no which started an argument between them.

Taehyung could understand why Jungkook doesn't want him to go. He had noted from his observations that the latter is quite possessive and overly jealous.

However, Taehyung still insisted on going even though Jungkook firmly said no. He texted him as soon as they arrived at the club, but it's been an hour or so and there's still no reply.

"Whatever." Taehyung mumbled, pushing his phone away. He took his drink and swallowed in one go.

He shouldn't think about his anger now. He's here to have some fun with his friends and there's no time to worry about a jealous and overprotective boyfriend.

The night went on with the three getting drunk by the minute, chatting and giggling like fools. A bottle of alcohol kept on coming on their table one after the other.

"Damn." Jimin hiccups, his face a bit red from drinking too much. He's been mumbling a lot of cursed words for quite a while now, vision starting to spin.

Taehyung and Jin were a bit sober in comparison to the other, but no longer fit to drive. The oldest had already booked a hotel nearby so they won't need to drive home in their current state.

"I don't think I'll be able to work tomorrow." Jin mumbled, resting his head on the couch.

"Same, but I don't have a choice. Jungkook and I will have to attend a fucking graduation." Taehyung groaned, his head starting to ache.